Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Telekinetic Canoeing??

Page: 1 of 1
 heather8
07-01-2006, 7:56 PM
Hi all!

I have been a lurker for quite some time but decided to delurk and ask a couple of questions about my new favorite game. :clap2:

I played the game sraight through without getting all the figments/baggage. I am now starting over to really investigate the game and get all the goodies ;)

I read on the Psychonauts website that there are many subchallenges to this game... one being telekinetic canoeing... I do not recall using telekinesis for the canoes and was wondering if anyone could elaborate what this challenge actually is!?!

Also, I have seen pictures of the "ungrateful cow" in Waterloo... must have missed that too. Can anyone tell me how to find that?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Heather
 Smon
07-01-2006, 8:46 PM
1)TK Canoeing-...no idea.

2)To get the ungrateful cow dialogue just go back to Waterloo World after completing it, then talk to a cow.
 heather8
07-01-2006, 11:49 PM
Thanks!! I cannot wait to see that! :)
 assassin man
07-02-2006, 7:03 PM
the telekinetic canoeing is what you can do after you give Admiral Cruller an Oarsman's badge. This allows you to meet with Milla and enter her mind.
 heather8
07-03-2006, 11:02 AM
I know that when you get the oarsman badge you can get the canoe from the Admiral but the dialogue says when you press A & B (xbox) you are "rowing"... I never used my telekinesis power there. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks!!
 Smon
07-03-2006, 2:48 PM
Well... technically Raz used his telekinesis to row.
 heather8
07-04-2006, 1:55 AM
Gotcha... I went back and played and noticed Raz putting his hand to his head whenever a button is pressed! I was hoping it was someting else that I had missed. Thanks for your help!
Page: 1 of 1