Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tractor Beam = blinking units etc, mission 11 empire problem

Page: 1 of 1
 samsung111
06-30-2006, 4:48 PM
ok, when i activate the tractor beam, at first it kinda lags but it fixes itself.
on mission 11 (empires), when i use the tractor beam on leia, the thing lags like crazy, like everything runs but the fps must be 1 or 0.5. the units dissappear occaisionally but then reappear. the worst part of all, if leia has full health and is running away, i use the tractor beam, i see the tractor beam hitting leia, then it's like leia died or something! she's not on the screen or viewable! she's not blinking or anything, a friend said when you hit her with the tractor beam, the mission ends and you win but when i did it just continues and nothing different happens. i can continue to kill the enemy ships but that's it.
Don't say download new patches cuz i have them
it's not my computer cuz it's very good (not to brag but it is)
don't tell me to dumb down the graphics cuz i did, and dont tell me to change the resolution to the crappiest but i did (i tested 800x600 and 1024x some number)
the priority on my ctrl+alt+delete doesn't change anything
soooo any suggestions? o and my driver's fully updated and i'm not running any other programs

me = :blast5: :smash:
:wstupid:
me = :rifle1: :firemad:
 samsung111
07-02-2006, 12:21 PM
anyone?!?!?!
Page: 1 of 1