Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Yavin Station?

Page: 1 of 1
 Revan435
06-29-2006, 7:09 PM
i downloaded content right after i beat the game. i was pissed. so i started kotor up again cause i wanted to buy the two good crystals there.heart of the guardian and the mantle of the force i think. anyway i cant find the yavin station is it a planet or what? cause im having a hard time finding it.
 Jackel
06-29-2006, 7:43 PM
It should appear on your map of the galaxy after you have been to Dantooine and finished that planet completely.
 Revan435
06-29-2006, 7:46 PM
huh werid i didnt see it by compeletly do u mean every last quest on the planet?
 DarthVandar205
06-29-2006, 10:16 PM
Just finish the main quest where you get the star map and talk to the jedi council before you go. When you return to your ship you should be able to pick all the new planets on the map in the ship, including Yavin Station. Its the little orange planet on the top left of the map.
 Revan435
07-11-2006, 12:56 PM
ok i just started the whole game over cause i didnt c yavin station. and its still not there. i keep checking my xbox console for the downloaded content. do i have to activate or something please some1 reply soon cause im about to get the last star map and i want to have the two crystals when i fight malak.
 Char Ell
07-15-2006, 12:11 AM
^^^
Hmmm... Perhaps you're not understanding what Jackel and DarthVandar205 have stated.

KotOR starts on the planet Taris. After you complete the necessary game quests on Taris and escape the planet you will have to travel to the planet Dantooine. Once you complete the necessary quests on Dantooine you will be able to travel to any of the remaining planets, including the station on Yavin IV.

You won't see Yavin IV on Ebon Hawk's galaxy map though until you've completed the required quests on Dantooine. So unless you've progressed from Taris to Dantooine and retrieved Dantooine's Star Map (as Jackel stated) you won't be able to travel to Yavin IV station.

If however you don't have the Yavin IV option on Ebon Hawk's galaxy map after you've retrieved the star map on Dantooine, reported to the Jedi Council, and returned to the space ship to set off on your mission then something is wrong with the Yavin IV module you downloaded from Xbox Live.
 Revan435
07-15-2006, 12:15 AM
that has to b the prooblm cause i have the star map and i did every side quest on the planet and it still doesnt show up. ill delete the downloaded content and reload it
 STARWARSKOTOR2
07-16-2006, 10:03 AM
i thought that the yavin station was a complete waste of time, there was nothing to do!!
 Char Ell
07-16-2006, 10:22 AM
Well, I wouldn't say there is nothing to do on Yavin Station, just not very much to do.
You can get some really powerful items like the lightsaber crystals Revan435 refers to (Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force). If you visit Yavin Station a couple of times between planets and before the Leviathan encounter, then return to Yavin Station after the Leviathan encounter, you will run into some nasty Trandoshans. After defeating the Trandoshans Suvam Tam will offer you his "extra-special" items which include the special lightsaber crystals I mentioned above.
 HQ|Delta 07
07-17-2006, 5:16 PM
Yavin Station is only in the PC version and via XBox live update available. so if you don't have XBox Live or the PC version there's no Yavin station for you.

Sorry. :(
 Lord_Revan.
07-18-2006, 9:25 AM
that place is a waste of time unless you really want the crystals, because its the smalles place you will ever go to in Kotor and the only person there is the merchant.
 Revans disciple
07-31-2006, 2:53 AM
Yeah, well, you at least can download it, but when I see the "downloadable content", it says that there is none available. And yes, I do have XBL. :(
Page: 1 of 1