Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help with Empire campaign

Page: 1 of 1
 milo
06-28-2006, 7:03 PM
Allright, I just bought Empire at War, and I've been playing the empire's campaign. I've gotten up to mission 5, which is subjugating Geonosis, and when I got to move into one of the space slots, Darth Vader tells me "it would be unwise to go against the Emperor's wishes. I should see to this personally."
I don't know what to do. He's in the fleet I've sent him with. I've tried sending him alone, with a space fleet, with a land fleet, a fleet without him, but nothing I try will let me even go to Geonosis! I've captured every other planet possible so far, and I'm getting a little frustrated. Help anyone?
 DarthMaulUK
06-30-2006, 1:15 PM
Have you continued this since installing the 1.4 patch? Any old 1.3 patch saves have issues with 1.4. Its either roll back to 1.3 or start all over with 1.4

DMUK
 milo
06-30-2006, 10:06 PM
Okay, I started over the campaign and it works now, so I guess that was it. Thanks DMUK.
Page: 1 of 1