Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Genosis Mission Stuck Issue!

Page: 1 of 1
 jmbrown86
06-27-2006, 6:34 PM
I just purchashed Empire at War, and when I get to the Genosis mission, I send in my fleet along with Darth Vader. Then I enter battle for the space battle and a video pops up of a space vehicle blasting away. However the video just stops and doesnt finish and doesn't leave site of the destroyer. It doesn't really lock up, it the video just stays on the destroyer and I can't get out of the video at all. I even tried making an entire new game and starting from scratch, and still same problem, please help!
 DarthMaulUK
06-28-2006, 10:39 AM
Hi there!

Firstly, did you grab all the latest patches? If not, get them http://www.lucasfiles.com/?action=category&id=140&PHPSESSID=98685e585780f54036e53459ac692dc1) from Lucasfiles. I suggest you download all the patches 1.01, 1.02 etc upto 1.04.

Then restart your computer and see if this has helped. Also, make sure that your graphic card drivers and directx 9c are all up to date. There guides on the forum here to help you do that.

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1