Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need some adivce with a mod

Page: 1 of 1
 LarryLaffer
06-26-2006, 10:35 AM
I'm playing around with Kristy's bastila bodysuit mod for K1 and need some help. I figured out how to get the testures to work with the PC, but can't seem to get them to work for Mission. I've changed the exact same colums in the appearance.2da for mission that I did for the PC and all I get on mission is a compleately black "pvc" body with mission's head on it when I have her wearing any of the body suits. If I take off the bodysuit and leave her in her underwear then she's wearing the same underwear as Bastila would be wearing (in this case the black widow mod). So what am I doing wrong, if anyting?

Colums changed: race, modela, texa, modelb, texb, modelg, textg, modelh, texh, and envmap. All match what bastila has in the same colum.
 Darkkender
06-28-2006, 12:18 PM
I believe this might help in putting you in the right direction Larry.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=139935&highlight=mission+bastilla)
 LarryLaffer
06-29-2006, 9:28 AM
Thanks, I basically did all that but when I re-edited what he said it started working. Only the bodysuit is armor not clothes so that what was throwing me off. Odd but I won't complain as it now puts Mission's head on bastila's body. Better looking, more mature, caucasion not blue, as I'd like it, but I can live with that :)

again thanks for the help.
 Darkkender
06-30-2006, 12:47 AM
Armor and clothes are the same thing. Just different baseitem entries to point to different appearance.2da model/texture columns.
Page: 1 of 1