Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

LAN Problem

Page: 1 of 1
 Tornado7
06-26-2006, 8:54 AM
Hi guys,

I can't play in a lan context: I've 2 pcs directly connected (I don't use the router), they've a static address (I ping them under windows without problems), I've also turned off the firewall. When I access the lobby, I know that one of them has to be the host computer, so I press the host game button and then I enter a game name and password (e.g. test, test). After that I've my user with a red light and another cell that I can live open or choise a difficulty level, but the start game button is gray.... I've also tried to chat the other pc but the messege doesn't appear, I've done the same in the oppiste direction but nothing happens.... Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help
 DarthMaulUK
07-06-2006, 3:25 AM
Try looking through this http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=160762) thread. If that doesnt help, let us know

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1