Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

how to mod kortor 1 and 2???

Page: 1 of 1
 acepilot
06-25-2006, 12:23 AM
i was wondering how to mod for the xbox versions not pc if you could help me that be great do i ftp ??????? do i download the mods i want then ftp?
 mimic666
06-25-2006, 4:38 AM
figured someone would've answered your question by now but here goes my shotty explanation: First of all you have to have a "Modded" XBOX, Hard or Soft Modded, if you don't have a "Modded" XBOX here's a thread (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=166492) that can help you with this part. Then you will have to acquire your box's IP Address if you haven't already got this. Then you will have to FTP files to your comp. Then you can edit the files and Transfer them back to your box. Sorry if I left anything out because I don't have a modded box myself.
 acepilot
06-25-2006, 2:27 PM
i have a modded xbox i always have thx for the info but are their any specific files i need to transfer? i dont want to accualy make my own mods im to lazy to and kortor tool confuses me so much i just want to download everyones mods and put them on my xbox but the problem is i dont know where to put them to i dont know where to ftp the mods
Page: 1 of 1