Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Geeking Out Thread

Page: 2 of 2
 Klia
07-20-2006, 11:40 PM
I didn't think any of the power rangers were cute.

Although i used to have a thing for Double D off of Ed, Edd, and Eddy.
Almost every female does at one point in her life....and some at the age of 40 still do.

Did anyone else watch Cars and then immediatly go look up the slash fics of them?

That tells you that not only are you geeky, but you've been hanging out on FF.net for waaaay too long.
 Zetz Darke
07-21-2006, 6:35 PM
I didn't think any of the power rangers were cute.

I never had a thing for him, but if I ever crushed on anyone in that cartoon that's who I'd crush on.
 Gruducuuz
07-21-2006, 7:49 PM
NEW GEEK TOPIC:

Who would win in a fight, Snake from Metal Gear Solid, or Rambo?
 Smon
07-21-2006, 7:57 PM
Ooh... tough one. I bet money on Rambo since Snake needs ammo for his weapons.
 Mashi An'krekku
07-21-2006, 9:08 PM

I STILL DO. xD
Especially when he dressed like a nurse in a recent episode. x3
 DarthAve
07-21-2006, 9:21 PM
I STILL DO. xD
Especially when he dressed like a nurse in a recent episode. x3
first tacos, then swimming, now Double D??

you are my twin.

I always told people he had pictures of me under the hat.
 Mashi An'krekku
07-21-2006, 11:00 PM
I drew a picture back the the fifth grade. It was actually just a really bad haircut. Nothing to be worried ab00t. x3
 Zetz Darke
07-22-2006, 12:54 PM
Is your signature inspired by TMBG Mashi?
 Mashi An'krekku
07-22-2006, 2:07 PM
xD One is. You have John Henry? That album changed my life.
 DarthAve
07-22-2006, 2:27 PM
Meh, I really want an awesome sig pic, but I don't know what to use.
 itchythesamurai
07-22-2006, 2:33 PM
Max is already taken! Do something, I don't know, fashion-related...? Better yet, Queen!
 DarthAve
07-22-2006, 2:33 PM
...I'm smellin' Chanel....
 Zetz Darke
07-23-2006, 8:38 AM
xD One is. You have John Henry? That album changed my life.

All I have is Apollo 18 and Flood...plus I downloaded a whole bunch of their songs from the net. I need to get another CD though.

Meh, I really want an awesome sig pic, but I don't know what to use.

Yeah...do Queen...or Psychonauts singing Queen...Or post one of your wonderful masterpieces from the art pad.
 DarthAve
07-23-2006, 12:52 PM
Masterpeices? They're not that great. I'm trying to find a good pic of Sasha then make him sing "THUNDERBOLT AND LIGHTNIJNG VERY VERY FRIGHTNING ME!!"
 Smon
07-23-2006, 2:56 PM
All I have is Apollo 18 and Flood...plus I downloaded a whole bunch of their songs from the net. I need to get another CD though.
I just have Flood... I really need more TMBG in my life...

Remember when they used to do all those cartoon spots like on Kablam and that Courage the Cowardly Dog commercial they did?
 Zetz Darke
07-23-2006, 7:24 PM
I remember that :) They've done a Power puff girls one too...I remember they used to do stuff with Nick. I saw the Doctor Worm video on a Friday night...back when there was Snick...god I used to live for Friday nights when I was younger.
 Smon
07-23-2006, 7:34 PM
Found the Courage thing (http://youtube.com/watch?v=AbKby_0kHKg) also I couldn't find the Kablam thing they did, but I found the official Dr. Worm video. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=zaagoPuYqBU)

Edit:I also managed to dig up the Tiny Toons music videos they did, Istanbul (http://youtube.com/watch?v=O-05xJ5bHmY) and Particle Man (http://youtube.com/watch?v=qnUXZlatV6Y).
 Zetz Darke
07-23-2006, 7:36 PM
Have you ever been onto Homestarrunner? They have a good video that they made featuring TMBG's Experimental Film.
 Smon
07-23-2006, 7:42 PM
Been to it? it's my homepage! (http://homestarrunner.com/expfilm.html)
 Zetz Darke
07-24-2006, 8:40 AM
That Website rocks. I remember my cousin showed it to me a few years back and got me hooked on it.
 itchythesamurai
07-24-2006, 8:49 AM
I think Homestar is past its prime, but I still go there occasionally. It's almost a little too clean and wholesome.
 DarthAve
07-24-2006, 5:05 PM
My former friends in art class liked that website. They also liked Naruto and Fosters.

then I started watching project runway and dated one of them for 4 days. Even though I didn't like him.
 Poopdogjr
07-24-2006, 11:54 PM
I keep seeing project runway, and thinking it says project RUNAWAY. Which sounds like it would be a tyte show.
 Zetz Darke
07-26-2006, 9:00 AM
My former friends in art class liked that website. They also liked Naruto and Fosters.

then I started watching project runway and dated one of them for 4 days. Even though I didn't like him.

Yeah...I'm eighteen and I like Homestarrunner and Fosters. I don't go on Homestarrunner a lot anymore but I do still go on it occasionally when I'm bored. And I like cartoons. (Except the ones that suck...like Disney cartoons...and Nick cartoons...and many cartoon network cartoons)

:nutz1: Well at least I'm in the right thread.
 itchythesamurai
07-26-2006, 9:27 AM
I keep seeing project runway, and thinking it says project RUNAWAY. Which sounds like it would be a tyte show.

Heh, same here. It'd be like a sci-fi Catch Me If You Can kinda ordeal I bet. I'd at least give it a shot.
 Poopdogjr
08-09-2006, 1:44 AM
Like maybe models running around with cloaking devices like Predators and they get hunted by Arnold Swhartzangerharhhh, Jean Claude Van Damme, and Steven Segal with guns or something. Actually they wouldn't be allowed to use guns, because they themselves are in fact lethal weapons.

On a side note, since Arnold is govenor of California, I petition Steven Segal to be govenor of Connecticut.

Jean Cluade can have ummmm I dunno some other random state. Or maybe just a little island off the coast where on-one lives. Maybe thats where they could film Project RUNAWAY.
 Smon
08-09-2006, 1:51 AM
Like maybe models running around with cloaking devices like Predators and they get hunted by Arnold Swhartzangerharhhh, Jean Claude Van Damme, and Steven Segal with guns or something. Actually they wouldn't be allowed to use guns, because they themselves are in fact lethal weapons.

On a side note, since Arnold is govenor of California, I petition Steven Segal to be govenor of Connecticut.

Jean Cluade can have ummmm I dunno some other random state. Or maybe just a little island off the coast where on-one lives. Maybe thats where they could film Project RUNAWAY.
That is the second coolest idea ever, the first being this. (http://4q.cc/index.php?action=fullnews&showcomments=1&id=39)
 Poopdogjr
08-09-2006, 10:36 AM
Pfftttt. Chuck is cool and all, but too many people are into him now.

Plus it'd be cooler if that bridge was in America and not Budapest, where no-one cares. Maybe a lake, or a death ray would be more apporpriate and cool. Or a toilet.
 zelda 41
08-09-2006, 1:23 PM
Yeah...I'm eighteen and I like Homestarrunner and Fosters. I don't go on Homestarrunner a lot anymore but I do still go on it occasionally when I'm bored. And I like cartoons. (Except the ones that suck...like Disney cartoons...and Nick cartoons...and many cartoon network cartoons)

:nutz1: Well at least I'm in the right thread.

I kinda watch Fosters and I do agree, Disney cartoons suck.

Like Brandy and Mr. Whiskers and Shorty Mcsshort's Shorts.
 zelda 41
08-09-2006, 9:09 PM
..Project runway kills. Because Malan is scary good. Like everyone's favorite sommilee, Stephen Aspirino!

Okay. I know somone is gonna shoot me for this, but:

I LOVE PROJECT RUNWAY!!!!!!!! I LOVED MALON"S DRESSES!!!!!!! HE NEEDED MORE TIME AND KATHRINE SHOULDA WENT IN HIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I've said I hated it, but I was looking forward to it since last season. Please don't kill me.
Phew, glad to get that cleared up.
 DarthAve
08-09-2006, 9:46 PM
Project Runaway would be a kickass show. Even though a cooler idea for it would be this.

You're kidnapped unsuspectingly and you have 30 minutes to escape from your captor. Or else you are repedatly shot in the face with mulitple paintball guns. Or that you have to runaway from Chuck Norris, which is tecknickly impossible since Chuck Norris is everywhere. And then you get roundhouse kicked. Either/or.

And yes, Malan is truly god. You should read fourfour. (http://fourfour.typepad.com/fourfour/projrun/index.html) It has the best Project runway recaps ever. I mean, where else can you read of Care Bare Allison and Hot makeup Guy?

nowhere.
 Poopdogjr
08-10-2006, 12:23 PM
I'd watch that.
Page: 2 of 2