Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is it worth buying full throttle

Page: 1 of 1
 nitupzarazputin
06-23-2006, 6:50 PM
So what do you think? Is it worth it or not?
 TyraaRane
06-25-2006, 12:19 PM
Well, I think it is, but then, I'm rather biased. ;) It's a short game, but considering you can find it for around $10 - $15 these days, that's not such a big deal.

It's one of the old LucasArts games, and by Tim Schafer to boot, which is always a good combination... IMHO, it's one of the better LucasArts adventures. Be sure to check out ScummVM (http://www.scummvm.org/) to get it running if you do decide to buy it, though.
 Yodude1017
05-04-2007, 4:55 PM
I just bought it hearing it was a classic, and it was extremely good. Another one around that time that has a small price tag is The Dig, which I also bought. You can actually find them on Amazon for about $10.
 Malignance
10-09-2007, 7:16 AM
I totally agree with you guys for me Full Throttle has meant very much:D
It was the first game I got in my life and it will alwlays be my favorite game beside Monkey Island and Grim Fandango.
It too gave me the music The Gone Jackals I would really liek to get the allbum
 lipton
11-17-2007, 5:27 PM
i just bought the album and what more can i say than its one of the best albums i own
 Darth Xander
01-11-2008, 5:38 PM
I think they are quite good.
Page: 1 of 1