Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Change face

Page: 1 of 1
 Skache
06-23-2006, 8:02 AM
Hey you,
Don't really know, if this the right forum but I hope that's okay.
Well, my question is, if there is a chance to stop the process of "facetransforming" which is started, when you gain more and more darkside points.
At the beginning of the game I chose this cute asian chick, and now her face is totally disfigured :(
Is there maybe a file or something, I could exchange to get my old face back?

Greetings,
Skache
 mimic666
06-24-2006, 3:11 AM
I think this is what you are looking for: Here (http://two.fsphost.com/Mimic666/Mods/PFHA01.zip)
 EnderWiggin
06-24-2006, 8:29 AM
Mimic: Did you edit the .2da file, or just overwrite all of the transition tga's with the original?

_EW_
 mimic666
06-24-2006, 10:06 AM
couldn't tell you It was a little late when I posted that, you can take whatever the **** that is and make a better mod if you wish. I've gotta get going... Damned Weekend Split-shifts.
 Jackel
06-24-2006, 11:08 AM
Mimic: Did you edit the .2da file, or just overwrite all of the transition tga's with the original?

_EW_

Mimic copied and renamed the TGA files so all the transistions make her look the same. The best, easiest and most compatible way of doing it.
 EnderWiggin
06-24-2006, 2:30 PM
I see. I couldn't download it and try it myself, but that is how I would have done it too.

_EW_

And it's good to see you back on the Forums, Jackel!
 mimic666
06-24-2006, 10:15 PM
No, I extracted all the files, then I copied the LS Image and pasted them to the DS files using my special Image Viewer. I did it the long way lol.
Page: 1 of 1