Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Assassin's Sacrafice

Page: 1 of 1
 jedi_exile
06-21-2006, 12:51 AM
OK...so ive decided to quit Kon's Story and do something that hasnt been seen before. My new FanFic will be about a clone assassin. incase you dont know what a clone assassin is they are clone troopers with jedi like speed and their primary weapon is a blade the extends from their hand, sort of like that boracka dude from mortal kombat. anyways...the prolouge will be posted tommarow and i hope you all enjoy! :punch1
 Diego Varen
06-21-2006, 2:05 AM
What was the matter with Kon's Story? Anyway, looking foward to this. Is it set in the Clone Wars?
 Niner_777
06-21-2006, 9:49 AM
I'm looking forward to this. I like the idea.
 jedi_exile
06-21-2006, 10:12 AM
meh. i just wasnt into writting kon's story, it seemed too predictable to me. My new story will be set in the clone wars.
 Lantzen
06-21-2006, 10:50 AM
One question, is the clone assains just made up, or is it in the EU? Then you could have some back ground info, for those who dont have read the EU
 jedi_exile
06-21-2006, 10:54 AM
The clone assassins are in the EU. My story will be the life of an assassin from the begging till the end
 HK-42
06-21-2006, 11:24 AM
sounds cool,clone assanians are also in SWROTS game
 jedi_exile
06-21-2006, 12:21 PM
Prolouge

"Lieutenant, the CIS are being pushed back." exclaimed Sully.

"Great, Sully please come over here. I need to speak with you." replied the Lieutenant.

''Yes sir?"

"Sully, I have ben told to chose one man from my platoon of ARC Troopers to return to Kamino. You have shown more success on the battle field then any other. I have chosen you to return to Kamino.''

"But sir, why am I to return to Kamino?''

"The Republic has decided to start a new training program. That is all I was told.''

"But sir..."

"No more questions soldier, you are to leave emidiatly. There is a transport shuttle awaiting yoou at the drop off point. Grab your things and leave.''

"Yes...sir.''

Sully left his post and went walking to the drop off point. The battle was still taking place around him as he walked through the desert feild. He had arrived on Geonosis just two days ago. His platoon had arrived after the battle had started so to his enjoyment Sully was able to jump right into the heat of the battle. Sully's Lieutenant watched in amazment as his eager soldier took down a CIS Hellfire tank within minutes of leaving his ship. The Lieutenant was too stunded to go into battle, all he could do is watch his soldier take down droid, after droid. After almost being hit with a blaster bolt the Lieutenant realized what was going on and went to join Sully. Finally reaching Sully's side the Lieutenant was crippled befor he could even fire is gun. A CIS snipper had hit him in his right shoulder, the Lieutenant was down on the ground. Seeing his ranking officer down in the dirt Sully felt dishonnor run through his body. With out even speaking to his ranking officer Sull ran farther into the feild. The Lieutenant watched as his only possible help ran away from him. A crashing ship sent dirt flying through the air. The entire feild was clouded with dust. Just as the Liutenant accepted his fate he saw Sully running to him out of the dust. To the Lieutenants surprise Sully was carrying a fellow trooper by the feet. Dropping the trooper next too his leader, Sully screamed at the dragged soldier to help his Lieutenant. Then Sully ran back into battle. The Lieutenant was rushed with relief to see that his neophyte soldier had forced a medic to help him.

Arriving at his transport Sully could see that there were already seven other ARC soldiers on the ship. Looking at the markings on their armor he realized that each soldier was from a different platoon. As he jumped on the ship all the other soldiers greeted him with open arms. After strapping himself in, the ship was off to Kamino.
 Diego Varen
06-21-2006, 12:34 PM
I hate the Clone Assassins on ROTS. How did they get Force Speed?

Anyway good Prologue and also, are we going to see any cameos from the PT Characters? Can't wait for more.
 jedi_exile
06-21-2006, 4:34 PM
I hate the Clone Assassins on ROTS. How did they get Force Speed?

Anyway good Prologue and also, are we going to see any cameos from the PT Characters? Can't wait for more.

Well i dont know what PT is so tell me plz. and the force speed is gunna be explained later in the story.
 Diego Varen
06-21-2006, 5:08 PM
PT = Prequel Trilogy.
 jedi_exile
06-21-2006, 8:12 PM
yea there might be some cameos
 bballforlife
06-21-2006, 8:38 PM
Great beginning, keep going!
 jedi_exile
06-21-2006, 8:39 PM
thx, chapter 1 will be posted tomarrow morning
 jedi_exile
06-22-2006, 7:04 PM
http://i5.tinypic.com/15coxtf.jpg)

Chapter 1
A New Life

As Kamino came into view Sully couldn't help but feel uneasy. Why was he ordered to return? What sort of training program requiered ARC troopers? Sully's questioning was interupted when the soldier sitting next to him spoke.

''So any of you know whats going on?'' Sully didn't say anything, he didnt know exactly what was going on. He thought it was best just to say quiet.

''Um...yea, some sort of new training program I think.'' replied one of the soldiers. Sully raised his head to take a look at the other soldiers. Turning to the soldier sitting next to him, Sully spoke.

''Yea thats what I heard, but im not really sure...'' Suddenly all the soldiers were thrown back in their seats. The ship had entered the atmosphere and the G-forces caused them to be forced back.

''I always hated this part!'' yelled one of the soldiers. Peering out of the window Sully saw the waters of Kamino. High winds had created waves reaching staggering hights. Arriving at Tipoca City, all the troopers rushed off the ship and quickly ran into the building. The facility seemed cold and spooky with so much of the clones gone. The soldiers were greeted by Lama Su.

''Ah...I'm glad to see you all made it here safely. I was afraid the storms might have tossed your ship around. Anyways, follow me. I'm sure you all are wondering why you were sent here.'' As the group walked down the brightly lit hallways Lama explained why they had ben summoned.

"We have ben told to create a new group of soldiers that will be able to stand battle with a force sensitive. This is just a precaution though, incase it is needed.'' Walking into the creation chambers, Sully gazed at all glass cases. Each one holding a little clone. Sully had only seen this room once before. It amazed him to think he was once in one of those glass bubbles. Exiting the creation chambers the group entered a room with nine floating seats in it. Eight of the seats faced one that was located in the far side of the room. Lama took the seat at the front of the room. Seeing the seat that had ben taken, all the soldiers sat down in the eight that face Lama.

''For the next six months you all shall be placed on a strict training program. You shall become faster, stronger, and more agile. You will learn to think like a jedi. You will learn to track a jedi. But most of all you will learn to kill a jedi.'' exclaimed Lama.

''You mean as a group right?'' said one of the soldiers.

''No, just by your self.'' After hearing Lama say these words the entire group gasped. Sully then knew exactly why his Lieutenant had chosen him. Sully was a better soldier then any other. The next six months will be a blessing. Sully was extreamly excited to know that he was to grow even stronger in his skills as a soldier. Killing is the only thing that continously walked across his mind. It is what kept him sane.

''I want you all to get a good sleep, tomarrow we start your training. Now, please leave.'' said Lama. The entire group of soldiers stood up to leave, but before they could exit the room Lama spoke again. ''Sully, would you please stay I need to speak with you.'' because all the soldiers were still wearing there helmets when he spoke, Lama wasnt sure which one was Sully. Sully removed his helmet and walked over to Lama. Making sure that every one else had left, Lamma spoke to Sully.

''Sully you were chosen to be here because you are not like the other soldiers. When you were created we altered your genetics to be different then the other clones. You are more compatable for battle. Because of this you shall learn one thing that the others wont...Advanced Jedi Flow techniques. This will allow you to move as a jedi does and during battle you can expect what his moves will be, giving you the option for a faster kill. Now leave me. This will be discused more tomarrow.'' Sully left the room with a gapping jaw. He couldn't fathom what he was just told. Leaving the room Sully's lust to kill came over him. The hallway was deserted. While walking to the dinning hall a twitch was felt on Sully's face. The urge to kill was consuming him. As he fell to the ground a Kaminoan walked out into that hallway. Seeing the Kaminoan, Sully ran off in it's direction.
 Diego Varen
06-23-2006, 1:41 AM
Good Chapter. I like the way you set up your Chapters. Looking foward to the next one.
 jedi_exile
06-23-2006, 5:29 PM
ARRG! i need more feed back!
 jedi_exile
06-25-2006, 10:01 PM
ill be posting chapter 2 tomarrow, just so you know
 Niner_777
06-26-2006, 9:54 AM
Good start. I like the title pic as well as the story. There are a few GUM errors, but it doesn't really take away from the story. I'll be reading this. bballforlife may be able to use some of this information on assasins in his fic.
 jedi_exile
06-26-2006, 5:51 PM
well im sorry to say that chapter 2 might not be posted today. i had some troubles writing it. When i finished i made a dumb mistake of closing ms word befor i saved it. so i have to re-write it. grrrrr!
 HK-42
06-27-2006, 12:50 PM
good chap,take your time
 Niner_777
06-29-2006, 7:16 PM
I got your PM, jedi_exile. Most of the errors that I've seen are simply spelling errors. I'm not great with English; I make them all the time. I just noticed some, ex: feild - field, befor - before, snipper - sniper, etc. There were a couple others, but they don't take away from the story. They could just be from writing too fast, or maybe it could be that I just don't know English, lol. Anyways, great job.
Page: 1 of 1