Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help i wanna play jka!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Mr_Bojangles
06-21-2006, 1:05 AM
hey i just got academy on computer so i could play multiplayer online with my friend. I loaded the game and it seemed to work fine except for when i went into the game it loaded that command prompt type thing at the beginning saying that it could not load my open gl or something but in mutiplayer it wouldnt load at all coming up with a send error report box. So i did the cp analysis and it sed i could play the game so i checked my graphics card with the list of cards you can use and mine was listed. can anyone help me i really want to play!!!
 Inyri
06-21-2006, 1:10 AM
Make sure you have the most recent updated drivers for your graphics card, if you say it truly is supported.
 Mr_Bojangles
06-21-2006, 1:22 AM
thanks i think that may be my problem how would i update my driver? do i just click on the update driver button in system information/hardware?
 Stickly
08-29-2006, 7:00 PM
did you figure out how to update your driver? cus i'm having the same problem.
 rozo100
09-01-2006, 9:45 AM
i had that problem too,
go to nvidias web site and then download the most resent graphics card driver that is compatible with your puter
and it should work.
Page: 1 of 1