Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

debug keys

Page: 1 of 1
 daiquirikiss
06-18-2006, 1:06 PM
Rawr!

So i'm stuck in the tattoo parlor in Grim Fandango. I knocked the guy out and the Toto is on the phone but for some reason it won't let me leave. I don't have anything to give him either. I was wondering how i could use the debug keys so i could continue my game. I hit the necessary keys to enable it but so far the only thing that works is "blam". That doesn't help. I want to go to the morgue or Calavera's office or anywhere in Rubacava that isn't the tattoo parlor. Can you please help?
 Samnmax221
06-19-2006, 12:41 AM
well thats what you get for getting an illegal version of the game
 James Isaac
06-20-2006, 4:26 AM
What makes you think he's using an illegal version of the game? I'm pretty sure I've heard of people getting stuck in the tattoo parlour with genuine versions.
 daiquirikiss
06-20-2006, 4:30 AM
well thats what you get for getting an illegal version of the game
What are you talking about? My dad bought this game when it first came out. I have it on disk. My video card wasn't working well with XP so i decided to download a new launcher (which you can't use unless you have a copy of the game).
But in any case, thanks for the help. I decided to start a brand new game. Turns out i forgot to get the rusty anchor to give to Toto so now i'm past it. But in case something like this happens again.. does anyone know how to use the debug keys?? The launcher i downloaded came from http://quick.mixnmojo.com/software.php)
 James Isaac
06-20-2006, 10:51 AM
There's quite a lot of info about the developer mode on my site here (http://dod.dotagame.com/hacking.php).
 Samnmax221
06-20-2006, 1:49 PM
Sorry, kinda figured you got it in a torrent or something
 bgbennyboy
06-21-2006, 12:44 PM
Info about all the debug keys is contained in the Grim Fandango Launcher - just click on 'debug keys' to view it.
Page: 1 of 1