Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Infinties: KOTOR

Page: 1 of 2
 steven
06-16-2006, 4:28 PM
A long time ago in a galaxy far away was...

Star Wars Infinties
Knights Of The Old Republic.

After Revan along with Jolee and Canderous confronted Bastila
aboard the Star Forge, she agreed to help them destroy Malak
and the Star Forge but only if the Ebon Hawk crew left the Star
Forge first. Everyone expect Revan left while he fought Malak.

After an hour of fearous combat, Revan finally defeated the Dark
Lord and freed the galaxy. On his exit he was confronted by Bastila
and she stabbed him in the gut, leaving him to die a slow and painfull
death. During that time she was able to beat back the republic armada
and claimed herself the Dark Lady of the Sith Empire.

She then discarded Revans body on the planet below and using her
battle metitation to unlock more powers of Star Forge and has
unlocked the abillty to move the Star Forge and enter a form of
hyperspace which just takes longer. She aims to take the
star forge to Coruscant itself while the republic fleet is weak.

Meanwhile on Rakata Prime, Revans body was found a mysterious
Rakata known only as the 'Healer' and resurrected Revan. He then
informed Revan of the current situation and dispeared. Revan now
has the challenge of finding a way off Rakata Prime and on to
the Star Forge to kill Bastila.

Rules:
No god modding, no killing anyones character without their persmission (or mine :P...)
I will take controll of both Bastila and Revan, apart from that you can be pretty much like anyone you like- as long as it's suitable-.
I'm not really good at hosted rpgs so if I screw up it's your fault. :)
You better have fun

Characters I would like:

An apprentice for Bastila
Menbers from the Ebon Hawk crew
Darth Sion and that other guy would be nice.
apart from that, nah.

I would like the character sheet to be like this:
Name:
Picture:
Weapons:
Clothes:
Background:(optional)
 starmark2k
06-16-2006, 4:41 PM
I'll take Bastilla's Apprentice

Name: Nate Cord
Picture: http://www.bloodnet.freeserve.co.uk/riddick35.JPG)
Weapons: 1 Red Lightsabre and one Purple Short Sabre
Clothes: Dark Jedi Robes
 Darth Xenus
06-16-2006, 4:43 PM
Name: Jolee Bindo
Age: old (however old he is: please tell me, I don't want to make it up)
Weapon:Single green blade lightsaber
Clothes: traditional Jedi robes
 Jason Skywalker
06-16-2006, 6:06 PM
Name: HK-47
Picture: You all know how he is,right?
Weapons: Blaster Rifle.
Clothes: He's a robot... :¬:
 Diego Varen
06-17-2006, 4:50 AM
Name: Carth Onasi
Weapons: Two Blaster Pistols
Clothes: Clothes
 steven
06-19-2006, 2:43 PM
Okay, one more person and then we'll start. :)
 Raevan
06-19-2006, 2:54 PM
Name:Revan
Weapon:lightsaber...blue guardian style
clothes:jedi robes
 RobQel-Droma
06-19-2006, 3:15 PM
Can I take on Sion and Nihilus?

Name: Darth Sion
Picture: http://kotorworld.uw.hu/images/kotor2/Sion.jpg)
Weapons: Single red lightsaber, assorted assassin weapons.
Clothes: Black pants with boots.
Background: Unknown. Sion is currently a powerful Sith who has begun assembling a elite team of assassins and is obsessed with killing the Jedi.

Name: Darth Nihilus
Picture: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a216/DX55555/Star_Wars-Darth_Nihilus.jpg)
Weapons: Single red lightsaber, no other weapons.
Clothes: Long black robe with hood, red/white mask.
Background: Unknown. Nihilus's face has never been seen, and he speaks in an odd combination of sounds. His ship is a damaged vessel taken from the depths of Malachor V, called the Ravager, is crewed by mindless slaves, sapped of life by Nihilus. The dark lord is also hunting the Jedi, as he is sustained by draining the life force from them.
 starmark2k
06-19-2006, 3:20 PM
Raevan if you re-check the rules you will notice that steven will be playing the part of revan.
 Darth Xenus
06-21-2006, 2:25 PM
I see an easy solution: one of you is Sion, the opther is Nihilus.
 steven
06-21-2006, 2:27 PM
Xenus, what are you on about?

(( I'll make the first RP post later tonight))
 steven
06-21-2006, 4:11 PM
The star forged moved slowely and undetected towards the center planet known as Coruscant. At it's helm was Bastila, she now controlled the Star Forge, she controlled the most powerfull object in the galaxy and she was going to use it to place the galaxy under her banner.

She was standing in the command center of the Star Forge, she awaited her loyal apprentice Nate Cord, as she had an important mission for him. She needed to be asured that the Jedi wouldn't not pose a threat.

Meanwhile, Revan wondered the service of Rakata Prime in a daze. He was not sure of his surrondings however his instincts were very alive. It would seem that he was sleeping walking.

Revan walked through the canyon that led to the 'Great Temple'. While walking through it he was confront by a rancors. He roared and got ready to attack Revan. However Revan simply raised his hand and aimed it at the rancors. Before the Rancor could do anything, it's pupils grew and dropped dead. Revan, still in his sleep-walking like state, he walked around the Rancor's corspe and continued toward the temple.
 RobQel-Droma
06-21-2006, 5:54 PM
Sion walked through the empty corridors of the Trayus Academy, relishing the waves of dark power that the ancient training halls were filled with. A perfect place for training - unknown, filled with dark power, and with ancient Sith lore.

But that was not Sion's intent. As he stopped, a figure uncloaked next to him, garbed in black with glowing red eye pieces.

"Gather your assassins," Sion snarled. "Contact Nihilus and board his ship. Now we head for the Rakata Prime, and the Star Forge." And, he thought, Bastila Shan, this fallen woman who has risen as the new "dark lord" over Revan.

Nihilus looked out into space, as his slaves kept the ship near Malachor V. Nihilus could sense the shuttle leaving the surface, and knew what it contained. He needed no sensors, or communication to know that. Minutes passed, and footsteps echoed up to the viewport.

The assassins behind Sion bowed on their knees, as the scarred Dark Lord moved forward.

"Revan is dead." Sion said. "The fallen Jedi Bastila has betrayed - the way of most Sith." Nihilus did not answer, nor did he turn to face Sion. "This Star Forge is the most powerful weapon that we could attain. It will spew forth endless ships, droids, assassins.... And there will be no Jedi saviour to defeat this factory."

Nihilus "spoke", a collection of eerie sounds and whispers, not unlike the Sith holocrons on Korriban. It was unknown what he said, but Sion seemed to understand.

Sion scowled. "If he is alive? We will kill him then. Our goals may change, Nihilus, but there is no change in what the fate of the galaxy will be."

More noises from Nihilus.

"It does not matter anymore. Not now." Sion walked up to the viewport. "Now, we must see what Shan does, before we act against the Jedi remnants."

The broken and damaged ship set its course for Rakata Prime, and jumped into hyperspace, leaving behind scattered, drifting ships, and a dead world filled with dark power.
 Darth Xenus
06-22-2006, 7:44 AM
Jolee was searching for Revan in the Rakatan Temple, he had been gone a long time and the crew of the Ebon Hawk were worried. Just as Jolee was about to give up hope, he moved past the enormous corpse of a rancor and saw him.
"Hey, Revan, it's Jolee! We've been searching for you, what hapened? Where's Bastila?"
 Jason Skywalker
06-22-2006, 8:15 AM
HK was following Jolee but he was to quick for him so he decided for him to come back.

"Statement:The old man did not come back.I should go search for him."

He walked around a bit and saw a Rancor corpse.

"Exclamated Statement:Whoever did this much have great power,like my...MASTER!?Is that you?!"
 steven
06-22-2006, 11:08 AM
Revan ,still in his trance, walked past Jolee and HK. He didn't even make eye contact with the two. He carried on towards the temple. However while walking past Revan muttered strang words, neither of them could undestand.
 Diego Varen
06-22-2006, 11:11 AM
"He seems quiet," Carth said to the Ebon Hawk Crew, "A little too quiet."
 starmark2k
06-22-2006, 12:34 PM
Nate Cord meditated in his chamber as he often did, He had already been informed his master wished to see him. Nate did not go right away as he felt a great disurbance in the force he felt the life of his first master. The former master his current master should have killed, Revan was still alive. He did not know if She was aware of revan continued existance but for now he would keep this to himself.

Nate rose from his meditation and left his quarters and went to the command deck, on seeing his master kneeled and bowed his head. "You Summond me my Master?"
 steven
06-22-2006, 2:15 PM
"Yes, I fear even with our current resources we may not be able to capture Coruscant as fast as I would like. However I have a plan to change all this," Said Bastila, not looking at Nate Cord "The star forge is able to produce an extremely powerfull ship and a crew of mindless puppets but I need great sacrifice. I have the perfect person in mind aswell. It's master Vrook, I've senced him surving the dantooine bombing and that he is weak in the current state. It's a great opporunity for you to kidnap him and bring him here. Not long after you departure, I shall halt the sith fleet and wait for you to return. Do you understand what your mission is?"
 starmark2k
06-22-2006, 2:37 PM
"Yes Mistress, Consider it done." He said raising and turning around towards the elevator and taking it down to the Hanger that held his ship. His Ship 'Broken Halo' was created especially for him by his master, She used the powers of the star forge to create the perfect ship for a sith. It was like a deadly animal fast, stalthly and extreamy deadly to those who got in its way. He walked up to the ship and jumped into the cockpit and quickly leaving the hanger and entering Hyperspace.
 RobQel-Droma
06-22-2006, 6:09 PM
The Ravager appeared near Rakata Prime, coming in to orbit around the ancient planet. Nihilus stretched out with the Force, but there was no need to. The Star Forge was in plan view, and even Sion, who was somewhere inside the ship, could sense the power inside of the factory.

Sion turned to an dark Jedi inside the ship. "Tell these slaves to move the ship in closer to the Star Forge. Ready a shuttle for both me, and Nihilus." The assassin turned, but Sion stopped him. "And gather all your elite assassins and the few Sith masters on the ship. I will give them their orders when we are ready."
 ExileRevan
06-22-2006, 9:22 PM
Name: Canderous Ordo
Picture:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Ordo.jpg)
Weapons: Heavy Ordo Blaster Rifle
Clothes: Either Blue Mandalorian Armor, or Red Shirt Black Pants
Backgroundoptional)Canderous Ordo was a veteran Mandalorian soldier who fought in the Great Sith War and the Mandalorian Wars. He would later become Mandalore, leader of the Mandalorians.
(Tell me if this next one isnt allowed)
Name: Calo Nord
Picture:http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Calonord.jpg)
Weapons: Twin Mandalorian Blasters, Thermal Detonators
Clothes: Uh, Calo Nord wear? I cant realy describe it.
Backgroundoptional:At a young age, Calo was sold into slavery by his parents, but on his 16th birthday killed his owners and then his parents. He soon became a bounty hunter and worked for Davik Kang's Exchange. Then was suposedly killed by Revan twice, both times swearing revenge on Revan.
 steven
06-23-2006, 1:56 PM
((Sorry ExileRevan, no Calo Nord))
 ExileRevan
06-23-2006, 2:01 PM
(( Awwwww, OK))

Canderous sat in his chambers(the room with the swoop bike) contemplating what ever happend to his Mandalorian brothers, now scattered Mercinaries. He walked up to the cockpit and asked, "Where to? Wow, we hit a long stretch of empty space?"
 Darth Xenus
06-23-2006, 3:02 PM
Jolee moved to block Revan's path and put a hand out to stop him.
"Revan? Hey, Revan, listen to me! Just cause you're a young Jedi who's just defeated the Dark Lord of the Sith doesn't mean that you can ignore me, now snap out of it and tell me what happened!"
 steven
06-23-2006, 3:16 PM
Revan just stopped in the middle of the field infront of the temple. He just stood there, pointless staring at the temple, still in his trance. He mummbled more words neither HK or Jolee or Carth could undestand.
"How, it's true, Revans back!" Said a voice behind them, as they turn around there was a ordinary looking Rakatan speaking in galactic basic.
 Jason Skywalker
06-23-2006, 5:13 PM
"Mockery:Oh, a basic speaking Rakatan, that's quite a catch." joked HK.
 steven
06-23-2006, 5:22 PM
"You again... I can understand why Malak got so irritated with one such as you." Said the Rakatan, giving Hk an evil look "You seem to be as egoistic as you were before, however back then you did not seem to match up to your ego... have you improved?"
 Jason Skywalker
06-23-2006, 5:26 PM
"Statement: Malak was a fool and was slayed by Master Revan, besides, he was a meatbag. Oh, how i love that word." said HK.
 steven
06-23-2006, 5:29 PM
"You sure do. You never answered my question, have you improved from that foolish egoistic walking peace of metal?" Asked the Rakatan.

((Just to remind you Jason, HK doesn't remenber what happened. His memory was wiped clean)
 Jason Skywalker
06-23-2006, 5:36 PM
"Mockery:Oh, did i from my older being? Oh of course, now i'm a peace-loving war-hater Assassin Unit. Bunch of stupidities just said. Oh, also, does it matter?" asked HK.

((But didn't HK's memory come back after the Leviathan?))
 steven
06-23-2006, 5:43 PM
((Only a little and this is an my alternet universe))

"No but you are like nothing our people has ever seen. You are different to the rest and you claim to be machinary,like the objects that fall from the sky.
 Jason Skywalker
06-23-2006, 5:48 PM
"Statement: You are very unupdated Rakatan. If you actually used the ships you could go to more than this pitiful planet and know more than stupid profecies and lies."
 steven
06-23-2006, 6:36 PM
"Why would we want to leave this planet? The gods have allready blessed us with this great land. If we left we would only repeate our ansestors and your mistakes by creating an corrupt empire and inflict suffer on others. No, we stay here on Rakata Prime. We leave you alone and in return we would like to be left alone from the likes of you. But you have interputed our peace, I also know your reason and I respect that you came here in the chance to pervent sufffering from your homes. But I have to ask, what is Revan doing?"
 ExileRevan
06-24-2006, 12:19 PM
Canderous looked at the Rakatan and said, "A Rakatan? I thought we'd seen the last of your kind. Especialy speaking basic." one hand on his Ordo Blaster Rifle smiling.
 starmark2k
06-24-2006, 12:25 PM
The Broken Halo dropped out of hyperspace and quickly entered the Atmosphere of the temperate planet. The ship glistened as the rising sun reflected off the chrome hull of the Sith apprentice's ship. Nate Cord sat in the pilot's seat looking over the grasslands of the world that was once home to the Jedi Enclave and the place he once called home. As he watched the ground rush along beneth him and his speeding ship memories came flooding back.

He remembered the day he left the enclave and followed Revan and Malak into war against the mandalorian hordes. He also remembered following Revan to the Temple on Malachor and becoming his apprentice in the dark arts.

His Ship slowly began to land a flew klicks away from the old enclave, he got out of his ship and felt out through the force. The Jedi Vrook was close, and so was his sacrifice for the name of Bastillia.
 Darth Xenus
06-24-2006, 3:47 PM
"This guy sure is nosy, isn't he?" Jolee muttered under his breath. "But anyway, mister Rakatan, we're just leaving. Important Jedi business is Revan's main concern right now." He turned to Revan and put an arm around his shoulders, guiding him back toward the Hawk. "Come on now, you'll soon be able to rest and mutter all the nonsense that you want. Just as soon as we get back to your ship."
 steven
06-24-2006, 4:04 PM
Canderous looked at the Rakatan and said, "A Rakatan? I thought we'd seen the last of your kind. Especialy speaking basic." one hand on his Ordo Blaster Rifle smiling.

"Please you killed the One's people. Your forgetting about the Elders clan. And there are more islands and more Rakatans on this planet than us." The Rakatan replied to Canderous.

Revan didn't budge, not even with Jolee's help. He just muttered more words.

The Rakatan looked at Revan and stepped closer, "Strangers, I do believe Revan is speaking in the toung of Rakatan. I'm willing to translate for you."
 ExileRevan
06-24-2006, 5:32 PM
(( this is lightside revan right?))
 steven
06-24-2006, 5:35 PM
((Yeah, it sort of says it in the opening(yellow) text))
 ExileRevan
06-24-2006, 6:29 PM
((Sorry XD))
Canderous looked on in anticipation to see how Revan would handle this situation, Zaalbar walked out and said,"(Growl, Snarl, Wookiesh Rambling)" Canderous smiled and tapped Zaalbar on the shoulder and whispered for him to watch.
 Jason Skywalker
06-24-2006, 7:15 PM
"Compliment: Oh thank you Rakatan, i was thinking to shoot my own master to see if he could wake up."
 steven
06-25-2006, 5:13 AM
"Yeah, that would of worked well," The Rakatan said sarcastically. He walked over to Revan and listen to what he said. He waited a minute before turning around to the others "He keeps saying that 'the disruptor field must be switched on'. What does that mean?"
 ExileRevan
06-25-2006, 11:00 AM
"No clue," Canderous said jokingly, then Zaalbar chimed in, "((Wookie banter that I do not want to even try to type out))" Canderous looked at him and said, "Heh, I hope so Zaalbar."
 Darth Xenus
06-26-2006, 3:00 PM
((Did Jolee go into the temple with revan in this one?))

"The disruptor field? In the temple? Wasn't it turned off? I'm sure I saw it go off with my own two eyes, none of you lot make any comment about my eyesight, dammit!"
 steven
06-26-2006, 3:12 PM
((Yeah.))

"Of corse he want to go off your fool, that why It needs to get turned on. Come on Jolee, is your hearing that bad?" Revan voice rattled in Jolee's mind, however he was speaking so only Jolee could hear Revan's voice.
 ExileRevan
06-26-2006, 6:11 PM
"We wouldnt have gone to the Star Forge if we hadnt." said Canderous to Jolee not knowing that Revan was telling Jolee this.
 Darth Xenus
06-28-2006, 6:42 AM
"Yeah, I suppose it must have been turned on again, and my hearing is not bad!" jolee turned to the Rakatan and said, "If you don't mind, my friend Revan here needs rest. I am taking him back to our ship. if you have any more questions, ask this lot."
 steven
06-28-2006, 10:58 AM
"Good luck trying to make him move." Said the Rakatan

'Jolee, I cant move even If I wanted too I wouldn't The distruptor field, it is currently off, I need you to turn it on. How many time must I say that?'
 Jason Skywalker
06-28-2006, 12:25 PM
"Query: Why do you want it on Master?" asked HK.
Page: 1 of 2