Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

savegame transfer

Page: 1 of 1
 Mitch999
06-16-2006, 3:09 AM
Hi. I'd like to move the savegame files of a friend to my computer, because his laptop always hangs up at the space battle of coruscant.

The problem is that I don't have any idea where to find his savegame files.

Can anyone help please????????
 DarthMaulUK
06-19-2006, 3:27 AM
They should be under my documents >> petroglyph

DMUK
 Pucho777
06-30-2006, 4:26 PM
Hi There.

You had mentioned that the saved game files were at My Documents/Petroglyph yet, I do not have a folder named Petroglyph under My Documents.

Can you be more specific as to their default path?

Perhaps this issue is tied into my Exception_Access_Violation issue? If not, would you be able to help me with that, as well?

I'm looking forward to your response. Thanks a bunch.
 Pucho777
07-03-2006, 5:19 PM
Hi There.

You had mentioned that the saved game files were at My Documents/Petroglyph yet, I do not have a folder named Petroglyph under My Documents.

Can you be more specific as to their default path?

Perhaps this issue is tied into my Exception_Access_Violation issue? If not, would you be able to help me with that, as well?

I'm looking forward to your response. Thanks a bunch.
Hi Guys.

I have resolved the EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION issue I was having. I would still like to know where my Saved Game files are, however.

I look forward to a response.
 popcorn2008
07-03-2006, 5:48 PM
Save games are located here:

C:\Documents and Settings\[USER NAME]\Application Data\Petroglyph\Empire At War\Save

Replace [USER NAME] with your windows xp login name.
 Pucho777
07-03-2006, 6:06 PM
Save games are located here:

C:\Documents and Settings\[USER NAME]\Application Data\Petroglyph\Empire At War\Save

Replace [USER NAME] with your windows xp login name.
Thanks very much!
Page: 1 of 1