Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Making a Multiplayer Account

Page: 1 of 1
 Itchy Tasty
06-15-2006, 8:33 PM
How do you go about doing this? I've tried making many a account to finally play online. However, none of them work and when ever I make an account I get his message simply saying [MISSING]. I'm not sure what is going on really, so any help would be nice.

If you need some pictures, I'll happily take some of my attempts to make an account or whatever you think you'll need to help me.

Thank you.
 DarthMaulUK
06-19-2006, 3:29 AM
Make sure that your game is totally updated. Also, you will need to first create your account on Gamespy. Visit www.gamespy.com) and make an account. Once you have done that, enter these details in the 'create account' box when you attempt to login.

It might say 'account already in use' so then just enter the details as normal and it *SHOULD* work. I say should, because Gamespy is terrible for this. Its also just as bad for playing online.

Good luck

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1