Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question about KOTOR and KOTOR II

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord_Revan.
06-15-2006, 9:35 AM
Is the main character (Revan) from KOTOR the same one from KOTOR II ? If he is not then how does he end up in the Ebon Hawk ? ...Im sorry if this is a dumb question but i dont have too much knowledge about this.
 Raevan
06-15-2006, 11:00 AM
oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaan you r kidding right?????? if you mean if is Revan exile than NO....exile (main charachter) fought with Revan in Mandalorian wars.....but he s not Revan ok??? :headbump
 Lord_Revan.
06-15-2006, 11:12 AM
ok thanks alot, i played KOTOR II before the first one and i got lost, so then how does the exile end up in the Ebon Hawk ?
 Raevan
06-15-2006, 11:23 AM
well....i really dont know....maybe he payed a ticket......hehehehe well some things noone can answer.....i see you re new here? welcome man well you should played kotor and then kotor II cos than u could see the whole picture...
uuuuuuuuuuuuuups i just realised i post 2 times ....man i am an idiot...ok if you have any more questions i ll answer them in this post
 mimic666
06-15-2006, 1:21 PM
From what I can recall The Exile was originally a passenger on the Harbinger then Kreia came looking for him with some others and then they transferred to the Ebon Hawk somewhere. I cannot remember exactly.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
06-15-2006, 4:17 PM
It's still unanswered how Kreia had come in contact with the Ebon Hawk in the first place. Who knows what Revan did with it once he left the Unknown World. He probably just brought it to Coruscant or Dantooine and let it rot until someone else came. He probably knew it would be stupid to fly that flagship around, being either the hero of the galaxy or a horrible Sith lord, it would be an insult.
 Lord_Revan.
06-15-2006, 4:25 PM
thanks guys, your all very helpful...
 Xbx_Inthusiast
06-15-2006, 4:57 PM
No Problem. :D
 FallenKamakazi
06-17-2006, 11:35 AM
I was also confused by if Revan was the Exile just 'cause when Atton says Revans a Girl if You don't tell him he's wrong that Revan is a guy but your PC is a guy your considered a Girl throughout the entire game.

However if Revan is not the Exile how would whether Revan is a guy or girl affect if you are a guy or girl?
 mjpb3
06-17-2006, 12:40 PM
Yes, there's a lot of gender confusion throughout the game(s).

My Revan is always going to be female, and when I set her gender with Atton, I still got references to her as a him. It may be petty, but that annoys the heck out of me. :mad:
 Lord_Revan.
06-17-2006, 10:20 PM
you will never know because in KOTOR when they show the video that Revan comes out and takes of his mask its a resemblance of your character so you will have to ask george lucas or someone that would know.. lol
 FallenKamakazi
06-18-2006, 10:04 PM
Yea I know because I am an a First name basis with George.

The gender confusion does make me pretty mad though.
 tbl1
06-19-2006, 5:07 AM
I thought the 'set Revan gender & alignmet' conversation would confuse someone who hasn't played K1.
 Revan435
06-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Yes, there's a lot of gender confusion throughout the game(s).

My Revan is always going to be female, and when I set her gender with Atton, I still got references to her as a him. It may be petty, but that annoys the heck out of me. :mad:

i would stop playing kotor all togther if revan was female. it makes kotor just over all not as good. espically at the end with bastila. anyway on most of the sites he is male. i know this is off subject. not trying to be sexist ethier.
 Raevan
06-19-2006, 1:42 PM
hey if you choose on the beginning that revan was a man than he will be he rest of the game.....yes cannonical revan was male human.......that s it
 mjpb3
06-19-2006, 7:55 PM
i would stop playing kotor all togther if revan was female. it makes kotor just over all not as good. espically at the end with bastila. anyway on most of the sites he is male. i know this is off subject. not trying to be sexist ethier.
Revan can be whomever you want her/him to be, so don't try picking fights about this, okay?

I wrote that MY Revan is female and always - ALWAYS - will be. And that's my version of the story, and I am sticking with it, thanks.

You can have your Revan any way you want, but please don't dredge up that whole "canon" business. On the OFFICIAL site, the only one that matters to me, Revan isn't referred to as male or female. So let's not even begin to go there okay?

You may not have meant to sound s e x i s t, but it did come across that way.
 Revan435
06-19-2006, 10:47 PM
You may not have meant to sound sexiest, but it did come across that way.

lol i always sound sexiest(i think u mean sexist but hey i cant help it if i sound sexiest i have that effect) but i wasnt trying to b sexist i just wish they would get the genders straight. it would make kotor III easier to deveolp

o and sry if i upset u only sharing my opinion

and man r u defensive jeez just speaking my mind.

but i think the exile should be female if that makes it any better but revan should INDEFINITLY be male
 mjpb3
06-20-2006, 11:21 AM
I was sharing my opinion as well, and mine differs from yours. I have every right to be defensive on this because I am so tired of the same lame argument(s).

Let's just agree to disagree before one or both of us gets banned.
Page: 1 of 1