Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Freaky Psychonauts Role Play... WITH SQUIRRELS!

Page: 2 of 3
 DarthAve
06-20-2006, 2:30 AM
"Not if I have anything to say about it!" Yelled a booming voice from atop the stair set. a man leaped down from the top and got into katate position

"CHUCK NORRIS???" Yelled Lili

"Yes, I have come to save the superbestfriends+Raz" He said, and began roundhouse kicking squirrels. when every squirrel was down, he ran to Sasha and said "Do you know what happend when you wear sunglasses in Chuck Norris' presance?"

Sasha looked curiously at him, then blew up in the sake of curiousity.

"You roundhouse kick Lili Zanotto!" Chuck Norris said, roundhouse kicking Lili into oblivion.

"Wow," Raz said, "That's karate master Chuck Norris."

"No problem! The super best friends here saved me from Oprah!" Chuck Norris said, "Now, I'm off to stop world hunger!" and then Chuck Norris flew off, waving back at the crazy bunch.
 pyrohappygirl
06-20-2006, 5:21 AM
Sasha's ghost suddenly came along and murmured,
"I'll be back," Before Milla died from wondering what the heck was going on. Elton lap danced on Milla's body, and she came alive again as a reincarnation of herself. As a cougar.
"No! Fire!" She screamed, before screaming
 DarthAve
06-20-2006, 12:45 PM
"Wow, this is messed up." Boyd said.

'Yeah," Milka said,
 sean04smith
06-20-2006, 1:05 PM
Then Milka said, "Should we split a cab?"

Boyd: "You read my mind!!!"

Hardy, Har Har....
 DarthAve
06-20-2006, 1:25 PM
"I've got an idea!" Yelled Elton, "Let's go to Ceder Point!"

"YAY!!!" Everyone yelled.

So then everyone hopped on the camp bus and was on their way to Ohio!!
 Poopdogjr
06-22-2006, 2:04 AM
Except, it turns out the bus driver is Steven Segal.

No one notices who he is at first, and they can't read his mind because he's freakin' Steve Segal and he has mad skillz at everything. But he decides to announce his presence to them, because he wanted some sort of challenge. But he's so powerful nothing really comes close to being a challenge to him. So he startsoff by kicking all their butts in a no holds streetbrawl inside the bus, ..while driving at the same time, ..and shaving,.. during rush hour! Also he plans on making them all into Urban - Lumberjacks. That's his master plan.
 pyrohappygirl
06-22-2006, 3:32 AM
Sasha suddenly realized. He was not on the bus. He quickly levitated after the bus, and when he finally found it, he discovered something horrible. They were making a mockery of his lumberjack song.
"How I wish that song had stayed where I left it, in the deepest, darkest depths of my cube," He shuddered, watching the campers and more singing.
"My name is yon yonson I live in wisconsin I work at the lumberyard there," How Sasha despised Raz for teaching it to all of them. He decided. They had to be stopped.
 DarthAve
06-22-2006, 1:21 PM
Milka was the only one not singing. "OK, that song is gayer than Sasha himself, let's sing somthing else."

Everyone on the bus was quiet for a moment until Boyd started to sing "Are, you gonna take me home tonight? Ahhhhhh, down beside that red fire light? Are, you gonna let it all hang out, Fat bottemed girls, you make the rockin' world go round."

And then everyone on the bes precided to sing 'Fat Bottemed Girls' until they arrived at Ceder Point.
 Poopdogjr
06-22-2006, 3:54 PM
As everyone got off the bus, they didn't seem to notice the stowaway who had held on to the bottom of the bus for the duration of the trip. Slowly, he crawled out from underneath it. The 13 hour ride, in conjunction with the 'Fat Bottemed Girls' non stop singalong had driven him insane. His eyes were filled with anger, rage, and the color red. Well, actually it was a pinkish/red sort of color. Almost like a red barn color, but it was an evil barn. He stepped into the light, and it was revealed that it was....
 DarthAve
06-22-2006, 4:29 PM
CHUCK NORRIS!!!

"OMG! CHUCK NORRIS HAS RETURNED!" They all yelled.

"You never invited me!" He yelled, "I wanna ride Skyhawk!"

"Ok Chuck," Fred Said "You can come with us."

And with a squee, they all went to the ticket booth. The cashier rang up all of them and said "That will be $340" Everyone looked over at Fred

"Do you take Visa?" He asked, pulling out his wallet. So, Fred payed for everyone's all day fun, and they rode Milennium Force all day and then returned. Chuck flew off to kill Osama Bin Laden, and the campers and asylum buddies all went back to Sasha's lab for a cookie.
 Mashi An'krekku
06-22-2006, 7:03 PM
(Okay, I can't be a part of this anymore.
But SUPERBESTFRIENDS ROCK!)
 DarthAve
06-22-2006, 7:47 PM
(Yes, just tell Klia, the creator of the superbestfriends, that.)
 pyrohappygirl
06-23-2006, 2:21 AM
Sasha ran out of cookies just before he could have one.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" He screamed, before going up to Betty and hugging it/her.

(Hehe. Tell me if you know what I mean)
 DarthAve
06-23-2006, 2:30 AM
(I'll call you Betty" Sasha said, going up to the machine and hugging it.)(I think I know)

"Sasha! stop making out with that brain tumbler!" Ghost Milla said. A G-man walked into the room. "Is this the LFRD convention?" it asked, removing her head to reveal a girl. "I'm Purple Squid. I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"
 pyrohappygirl
06-23-2006, 2:36 AM
Sasha stopped making out with Betty.
"SHE'S BACK!!! ARGH HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME!!!" Sasha screamed.
"Protect me Betty!"
 DarthAve
06-23-2006, 2:39 AM
"OMGS PURPLE SQUID!!" Yelled sombody in a Milla costume at the top of the steps, she came hopping down the stepps and hugged Purple Squid! The Milla person was.....

DARTH_AVE!!! Next thing, a fred impersonater came down the steps too. IT WAS SMON! Then Cheez came in his Raz costume. Mashi showed up in a Lili costume! Eventually, everyone cool was there, that is except pyrohappygirl....
 Smon
06-23-2006, 2:52 AM
"This costume was my best idea yet... and also my worst." Smon said (Whoa.. talking in the third person... cosmic.) and yanked and pulled on his imprisoned arms until the costume snapped, sending broken safety pins flying.
 DarthAve
06-23-2006, 3:36 AM
"lol!, Smon talks to himself!" Darth yelled, "ZOMGZ ELTON!!!" Darth then dived on Elton and precided to make out with the sailor. Milka wasn't havin' that, and tried to kick Darth's ass, but couldn't defeat the strenght of Darth_Aveizzle.
 pyrohappygirl
06-23-2006, 3:53 AM
Suddenly, pyrohappygirl emerges from the staircase dressed as, wait for it... BONITA SOLEIL!!! Her shining hair lights up the party as she walks down. Everyone who looks at her hair (apart from herself) is permanently blinded. HUZZAH!
"Hi guys," She shouts, pulling up her hood over the bright hair.
"What did I miss?"
 DarthAve
06-23-2006, 3:54 AM
Darth continued to glomp Elton and ignored pyrohappygirl
 pyrohappygirl
06-23-2006, 4:05 AM
Pyrohappygirl went emo. Then goth. Then normal.
"Hmph. Ahh well. Hey, Smon. Want to do a random 60's dance with me to 'we are the champions'?" Pyrohappygirl asked smon, who was calmly sipping some medicine that was not prescribed to him.
 DarthAve
06-23-2006, 4:12 AM
Darth stopped for a moment and yelled "OMGZ! PYRO!" Darth ran and hugged her. "This is the best day ever. I met all the forum members, glomped Elton, saw Sasha make out with the brain tumbler..."

Cheez then popped in "And tomarrow is Needless Psychic Murder Night!"

"Oh NOZ!" Yelled Darth, "It's totally like the awesomest day ever! but with no VernonxKitty. and Lili in a whoreish outfit."
 pyrohappygirl
06-23-2006, 4:26 AM
"YES OH MY GOD I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA EVA!" Pyrohappygirl screamed.
"WE SHOULD GO TO MY HOMELAND!!!" She yelled, bringing out a map from nothingness.
"Here's how we get there. We levitate over the pacific, and when we get there, we go to say... QUEENSTOWN! That place rox Darth. So what do you say?" Pyro asked, and got starry anime eyes.
 Poopdogjr
06-23-2006, 11:08 AM
And then, everyone enjoyed a large plate of chicken patties!
 DarthAve
06-23-2006, 1:52 PM
"Queenstown? Can we all go?" Darth asked. "Cause I have no money and Fred has a visa check card."
 pyrohappygirl
06-23-2006, 6:42 PM
"I have my magical turtle of doom with me Darth, we could use that to get there!" Pyro cried, before running up the steps of Sasha's lab and dissapearing into the night.

Ten minutes later

"Here we are guys!" An enomous crash echoed around the room as Pyro's turtle smashed through the wall. It was neighing proudly.
"This, my friends, is Sarah, the magical flying turtle. Say hi Sarah!" Pyro cried, before Sarah sighed,
"Hey, how're you going? Is my cousin Sam here?" In a high pitched voice. The crowd fell back, other than Raz, who simply muttered.
"I've seen talking turtles before," Pyro glared at him, before motioning to everyone to hop aboard. They did, before flying off to Queenstown to go skiing and luging.
 DarthAve
06-23-2006, 7:23 PM
"WOO!!!!" Darth yelled, "I'M FLYING ON A TURTLE!!! FOR FREE!!!!"
 pyrohappygirl
06-24-2006, 1:37 AM
Sarah landed in Queenstown, and everyone hopped off. Scared locals cowered as the psychics/crazies walked through town.
"We're heading up there," Pyro announced, pointing to a large thing with little car like boxes hanging from a cable.
"That is a gondola. Follow me guys," Pyro smiled as she skipped through town. They arrived at the gondola, and got on, without paying. Cause face it, who would dare ask psychics who could burn you in ten seconds for cash? Once at the gondola, they split up into groups of four to get on. The groups were as follows.

Milka, Darth, Elton, Crispin.
Sasha, Pyro, Raz, Mikhail.
Maloof, Fred, Smon, Edgar.
Franke, Cheez, Kitty, Vernon.
Purple squid, Milla, Bobby, Nils.
Cruller, Oleander, Chloe, Benny.
Phoebe, Quentin, J.T, Chops.
Gloria, Boyd, Lili, Mashi.

(Now we make up one, quite long post for what happens in the gondola with each set of four... If I've missed any, make up a spare gondola for them. And also, if you're on the list, do yourself first)
 Jintor
06-24-2006, 6:47 AM
Suddenly the entire freaking universe imploded from the amount of OOC that was happening in it. But then it exploded, so that was alright.
 Poopdogjr
06-24-2006, 11:33 AM
And then three super-magical dogs from the future came back to escape an evil magican. And they decided to use their powers to enslave mankind and make them do stuff for them, but then they got distracted and decided to masqurade as regular dogs. For now....
 pyrohappygirl
06-24-2006, 7:36 PM
Sasha stared at pyro. Pyro stared at Mikhail. Raz stared at Sasha.
"TIME TO ROCK THE GONDOLA!!!" Raz yelled, swaying himself backwards and forwards in the small, enclosed thing that was now high over Queenstown.
"Stop! No! I SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED!" Pyro screamed as the thin cable swung madly. Suddenly, the hook haging off the cable broke, and the whole gondola cab fell down. Luckily though, Pyro suddenly used her newfound powers of telekinesis to save them all! Mikhail helped too. Not really. Kinda. Slightly. He actually did most of the work.
"Can't get a good grip!" Raz yelled, which prompted annoyed stares from the party.
"Well, Young Razputin. If you had been paying any attention at all then you would have seen that Pyro and Mikhail did all the work," Sasha sighed.
"So?" Raz murmured.
"Let us leave the matter alone for now. Mikhail, Pyro. Take us up the mountain," Sasha mumbled, at which point Pyro and Mikhail did what they had been asked to. They finally arrived at the top, where they calmly waited for the others, whilst Pyro set the gondola on fire, to avoid suspicion.
 DarthAve
06-24-2006, 11:25 PM
Darth and Elton made out in there gondela, so did Milka and Elton. Yeah, there totally OTP!
 KingCheez
06-25-2006, 2:21 AM
SUDDENLY, KARS! THOUSANDS OF THEM! Little Kar plushies RAINED FROM THE SKY!

One wandered around swimming in the lake, whispering eerily, "I hate myself and I want to die."
 Poopdogjr
06-26-2006, 12:29 AM
But then Shadow, one of the super magical dogs from the future appeared in the lake with the Kar. And just like that, clouds in the sky parted, and sunlight streamed onto Kar. It was freakin' crazy bright.

Kar looked up with tears in his eyes. But, they were tears of joy. He knew something crazy cool was going to happen. The tears streaked down his fast at freakin' 500 mph. Really fast. Fast enough to erode a hole in the ground near him. A hole all the way to China, so much water came out that those poor people in China drowned. But they were happy, cuz they were drowning in happiness. And his heart was all full of super magical stuff. Like chicken patties and stuff I think. And Kar was all like "I'm freakin' awesome!"

And Shadow was all like "Yes. Totally." They instantly became great frineds. They made smores, sang campsongs, solved mysterys dealing with other campers and even listened to ACE OF BASE. They agreed to both be part of the BFF LEAGUE. (The Best Friends FOREVER League.) And they went on a pantsing rampage where they pulled down lots of people's pants. Then Shadow used time teleportation device (that also uses magic and wheels)to leave now that his work was done.

Also, Shadow gave Kar a gun. And winked. As Kar held the large gun in his trembling hands he felt a new sense of power and craved more.....

Then Shadow came back again and farted.
 DarthAve
06-26-2006, 12:42 AM
Thn everyone was at the top of the mountain. Sasha went to the very edge and yelled "I'M THE KING OF THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!" But then fell off the mountain.
 KingCheez
06-26-2006, 3:26 AM
Kar Plushy #1834 (the one Shadow was chillin with) shot Shadow and shouted, "I HAVE NO USE FOR THE PETTY MORTALS!! AHAHAHAHAH!!" He began his conquest of the world.
 pyrohappygirl
06-26-2006, 4:13 AM
Pyrohappygirl suddenly used her magical power of something-or-other to find out that a plushie was going to take over the world.
"Darth, Sasha and everyone else, I am going to go save the world!!!" She yelled, flying away and defeating the plushies. She quickly levitated/flew back, and then the world was a better place. But what would happen then?
"What happens now?" She asked Darth, turning to her and looking anxious.
 DarthAve
06-26-2006, 2:25 PM
"WE DRINK!!" Yelled Darth, pulling out a thermos of pink liquid. She took out a few plastic wine glasses and began pouring the liquid inside.
 KingCheez
06-27-2006, 12:41 AM
(okay this rp is a pile of crap, honestly. learn how to roleplay. that goes for everyone.)
 DarthAve
06-27-2006, 12:46 AM
(Ok, but at least it doesn't have Vernon going on a cerebral soldier killing spree and making out with and emotionally unstable teenage girl who is hot for teacher.)
 pyrohappygirl
06-27-2006, 1:17 AM
(If you can't say something nice cheez, don't say anything at all. Just go and be all weird and Vernon loving. Leave us alone. And try making something randomer than this! And the other awesomely random r.p on the off topic board)
"Hooray!" Pyro cried, smiling at Darth. Suddenly, a thought hit her.
"Hey, isn't it like, illegal for all of us to be drinking?" She asked, pointing to the campers and stuff.
"Other than Sasha and Milla, and a couple of others," She finished.
 DarthAve
06-27-2006, 1:21 AM
"It's pink lemonaid, so we're chill!" Yelled Darth

"That's my word, bitch" said Quentin, who was dropkicked on by one of Darth's minions.
 pyrohappygirl
06-27-2006, 1:27 AM
"Sweet. I want minions too Darth! Wait, I'll call the minion hotline and get a dozen or so," Pyro cheered, bringing her cellphone out and calling the number and ordering a bunch of minions, to be dressed in purple and to be psychic.
"There, all done. Also, I have brought food!" Pyro yelled, producing a picnic from somewhere. She opened it, and it was filld with everything anyone could ever want. Chocolate, Burgers, you wanted it, it was there.
"Dig in," She chortled, putting the picnic out. Everyone dived in.
 DarthAve
06-27-2006, 2:00 AM
Darth grabbed a bowl of sticky rice and sweet and sour chicken. She sat in her mime chair and ate.
 KingCheez
06-27-2006, 2:29 AM
(the problem is, roleplay means play your own characters, not just general ****ing things up...

THE POINT IS YOU'RE ALL RETARDED.)
 Mashi An'krekku
06-27-2006, 2:55 AM
(INDEED. That's why I stopped, you guys kept taking Gloria from me.)
 DarthAve
06-27-2006, 3:05 AM
(the problem is, roleplay means play your own characters, not just general ****ing things up...

THE POINT IS YOU'RE ALL RETARDED.)
(Cheez don't start. That fight thing will happen between us again, you'll call me a bitch, I'll call you a bitch back and so forth, then we patch things up and start the cycle all over again.)
 Poopdogjr
06-27-2006, 2:23 PM
Huh, so that's why everyone calls me "special."
 KingCheez
06-27-2006, 2:40 PM
(Yeah I know.

[ONE FIGHT LATER]

I'm still done with RPs here.)
 DarthAve
06-27-2006, 3:26 PM
(Yeah I know.

[ONE FIGHT LATER]

I'm still done with RPs here.)
(You're right. I'll fix everything.)
"AHH!!!" Milka screamed, as she woke up in her room. "HOLY SHAT WHAT DID I SMOKE?" She then laid her head on her pillow and went to sleep.
Page: 2 of 3