Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mouse problem in Dark Forces 2 Jedi Knight

Page: 1 of 1
 beggling
06-14-2006, 1:33 PM
Hey guys, does anyone know how to stop the mouse from being "inversed" during gameplay? I tried playing around with all the mouse options but cant seem to fix it. Im running on windows xp in case thats an issue, although I cant see how. No doubt Im just being stupid...
 Gothik
07-12-2006, 4:18 PM
Hey guys, does anyone know how to stop the mouse from being "inversed" during gameplay? I tried playing around with all the mouse options but cant seem to fix it. Im running on windows xp in case thats an issue, although I cant see how. No doubt Im just being stupid...
It's been a while and I haven't got JK installed at the moment, but go to the mouse setup screen and click on the mouse x/y axis option. Once you have it selected then either select or de-select the x in the box under "Invert" (ie change it from whatever it is currently/by default).

It took me a while to figure this one out too.
Page: 1 of 1