Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I Found This FanFic. . .

Page: 1 of 1
 Raven_Onasi
06-13-2006, 8:45 PM
I just want to know who wrote this fanfic,

Gravity Is A Myth, Taris Sucks

I just wanted to know who wrote it and if they had anymore because this one was funny as hell.

I got it off this site and not been able to find its writer since. Please Help!!! :yelhelp:

HK-42
06-13-2006, 9:17 PM
i don't know...was the word taris in the fic besides the title if it was you go to search at the top and type in taris this will work for any word,i would do it for you but it keeps saying This page can not be displayed this will work for gravity too
 Raven_Onasi
06-13-2006, 9:23 PM
I don't remember, I know when I printed it out of my computer it didn't have a name on it. all it said was

Chapter1- Gravity Is A Myth, Taris Sucks

I do remember that it came up on a seperate screen when I clicked on it.
 Hallucination
06-13-2006, 11:42 PM
It's the first chapter of a satire on FanFiction.net. I just copied and pasted the words into google and this was the first thing it came up with. I'm just going to add something useless now: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1765044/1/)

Edit: I thought it was a satire, but I must have been thinking about something else.
 Raven_Onasi
06-14-2006, 3:46 PM
^^^
Thats it!!! Thank you so much, it was driving me crazy!!!! :)
Page: 1 of 1