Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

firefly class ship in rots---any pictures?

Page: 1 of 1
 logan essex
06-11-2006, 1:37 PM
I was reading that a firefly was in rots, does anyone know where I can get a photo?
 starmark2k
06-11-2006, 4:27 PM
It's a rumour and if it was in the Cinema version it isn't in the DVD, as i too heard the rumour and spent a couple of hours watching it intensly just to be sure. (I'm very sad and when i 'get a bee in my bonet' nothing will stop me untill i discover the truth, which is why i'm banned from entering Roswell). So long story short there are no pictures other than fake ones that have obviously spent time in photoshop.
 RedHawke
06-12-2006, 2:47 AM
It's all a viscious rumor! *Flees Thread*
 wedge2211
06-12-2006, 11:53 AM
I'm sure they'd run into copyright problems if they tried something like that. I know there are a few other gag crossover references (i.e., the Maltese Falcon in Palpatine's office), but isn't Joss Whedon supposed to be really protective of his stuff or something?
 Ocelot
06-12-2006, 11:56 AM
And the kitchen sink hitting the venator :)))))
 Jan Gaarni
06-12-2006, 1:20 PM
There's supposedly a NCC-##something Enterprise in the background going past Palpatines office window. :)
I forget which episode it is though. Either 2 or 3.
 Darth_Terros
06-25-2006, 3:29 PM
Firefly isnt in the movie but it does appear in the Hyperspace webstrip Evasive Action: Prey.
Page: 1 of 1