Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need a clan to administer my SWBF2 server, free

Page: 1 of 1
 aborlorn
06-10-2006, 9:09 PM
Hello clans

I am used to the Wolfenstein/Enemy Territory world. I run the Lemmings United servers there.

I'm looking for a good sized clan of dedicated SWBF2 players to administer my SWBF2 server.

It's a brand new server with 0 players so if you have to build up the player base. No monthly fees, I just ask that you get it going and keep it clean. You can check out the server at:

100mbit connection
40 slots available

If you're interested, please come to www.borgclan.com) and send me a private message or post in the public forums. Private message can be sent to admin or hobbit there. Give me info on your clan, # of players, how active you are, your webpage, etc.

It's a free and public server with 3000GB monthly transfer.

You must have a good-sized clan of active players and be willing to grow the server.

See you on the Battlefront!
 JT121
07-09-2006, 1:12 PM
im a bit confused on what u want. I think what u want is a clan to use your server and admin it. IGF would be very happy to use the server. We have over 100 members that play SWBF2 and we could use a server. We also take good care of our current servers(which are paying a ton of money for) so we have experience in taking care of servers. Please email me at jtoups121@gmail.com.
Page: 1 of 1