Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't run KSE

Page: 1 of 1
 Rivan Saar
06-07-2006, 8:48 AM
I can't run KSE. Whenever I enter it the computer is busy for couple of seconds and then nothing happens. PLZ HELP!!
 Darth333
06-07-2006, 9:47 AM
Is you have a non-english OS, download KSEa instead of KSE: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php)
 borl
12-21-2006, 7:11 AM
First of all: I'm the new one here and want to say a big Hello to everyone. Reading these forums for a couple of years now I took a lot of benefit from here.

(Forgive me for pushing up this older thread, I don't want to start a new topic because the problem here seems to be the same that the thread-starter seems to have.)

Short version: win XP (german) SP2 -> KSE refuses to run.
I tried the possible solutions mentioned in the troubleshooting-guide (different login, alternative kse-versions) - but ... well .... it won't run.
Interresting thing is that kse2.1.1 works under XP _AND_ kse3.3.2A runs under a virtual win98-machine (german, too)!

So maybe there is some nice fellow out there that has a possible solution. I don't put my hopes too high but anyway: thanks in advance.

Greetings
borl
Page: 1 of 1