Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: Gamma Squad

Page: 1 of 1
 Alkonium
06-04-2006, 10:29 PM
This a new fanfic I decided to write, based off a group of characters in the Sith Resurrection RP series. I decided to try to model this slightly after Republic Commando, but I think you'll still find it interesting.

Gamma Squad Journal Entry (Date: 83.21 ABY) Amidala1:
Just made it back from lone recon on Nelvaan and now the Kaminoans are making me join a squad of commandos. I for one work best on my own, but if the Kaminoans think that by sticking me with three other commandos will help save the Republic from the Sith, then who am I to disagree? I hope at least one of my squatmates is good with a blaster.

Gamma Squad Journal Entry (Date: 83.211 ABY) Demo1:
Well, if my new squad is any indication of the Republic military, we are doomed. Amidala would rather work alone, yet she's our leader, Niner's our sniper, yet he can't hit the broadside of a Star Destroyer, Slicer's our slicing expert, yet he can't tell a computer terminal from a blaster rifle. Thank the Force I'm here to blow stuff up, or we'd really be kriffed.
 Diego Varen
06-05-2006, 1:58 AM
Good intro. I've never played Republic Commando.
 RC-1162
06-05-2006, 8:15 AM
by amidala, you do mean Padme? i can just imagine her in commando armor :naughty:
 Alkonium
06-05-2006, 8:36 AM
by amidala, you do mean Padme? i can just imagine her in commando armor :naughty:
No, but she is a female commando. See, all four of them are composite clones, each using different combinations of DNA, and one of Amidala's donors was Padmй Skywalker, daughter of Ben Skywalker and Great-Granddaughter of the Padmй we know from the prequels. I probably should have cleared that up earlier.
 RC-1162
06-05-2006, 8:44 AM
oh this is set after the OT? ok, thanks for clearing it up
 Niner_777
06-05-2006, 4:33 PM
This looks interesting. I love clone fics. :D
 Alkonium
06-05-2006, 5:54 PM
I decided I should probably
Gamma Squad Journal Entry (Date: 83.211 ABY) Niner1:
How could it get worse? Not only do I have three other commandos to blow my cover while sniping, but two of them are full of themselves and the other is a complete idiot. I don't think we'll even make it off Coruscant alive.

Gamma Squad Journal Entry (Date: 83.211 ABY) Slicer1:
I know the rest of the squad is already thinking the worst about eachother, but I say why jump to conclusions? I for one think that the only reason the other squadmates doubt Amidala's abilities is because she's a woman, they think Demo is going to blow himself up just because he's the explosives expert, and they think Niner can't fight at close range just because he prefers to snipe the enemy. If we keep this up, we're going to get ourselves killed before our first mission.
 Diego Varen
06-06-2006, 1:36 AM
Good. Are all Chapters going to be like this?
 Alkonium
06-06-2006, 8:19 AM
No, those were just the intro, the rest is going to be a normal narrative, although there will be other journal entries.
 Alkonium
06-09-2006, 8:49 PM
Shortly after Gamma Squad, they were briefed on their first mission. Their new commander, an Aqualish Jedi Master by the name of Varthis Nudo, stepped infront of the briefing room's holomap, and began briefing the squad. "Alright commandos, here's the plan: we believe the Sith troops are planning a strike from Adumar, so we're sending you in there to investigate. You're going to go about seperate transports, drop down and meet up there. Amidala, Demo, you two are going directly into the Sith Compound in Cartann City for basic recon." He said. " Niner, Fixer, you two are going to make contact with the Perator of Cartann in order warn him and to get him to prepare the Adumari military." He said. "Sounds fun." Demo commented. "Well said." Amidala replied. "Sure, let them have all the fun." Niner stated jokingly.
 Niner_777
06-10-2006, 8:03 AM
I like it.
 Diego Varen
06-10-2006, 9:32 AM
I like it.

Me too.
 RC-1162
06-10-2006, 11:38 AM
me three :D
 Alkonium
06-15-2006, 12:01 PM
The Republic Star Destroyer Liberator came out of hyperspace over Adumar, carrying the commandos of Gamma Squad to their destination. The squad waited in the in the aft hangar for further briefing from one of the Republic officers. "This is ridiculous, if we weren't waiting for that officer to give us another unnecessary briefing, we could have already gotten down there, destroyed the Sith Base, and warned the Perator." Niner commented.
 machievelli
01-29-2009, 1:38 PM
read
Page: 1 of 1