Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Revan skin

Page: 1 of 1
 Nancy Allen``
06-04-2006, 8:40 PM
Say, would it be possible to put Revan into the game at all? I'm not sure about being able to adjust what weapons and force powers they use, but wouldn't it be easy enough to add or reskin a character and even put in Revan's voice for the game?
 Darth Hyukan
06-06-2006, 2:19 PM
Well, Revan doesn't have a voice. o.o
 Nancy Allen``
06-06-2006, 5:48 PM
Actually she does. She's just not very yappy. The Exile doesn't have a voice. There'd be enough voice samples I think, after all how many does Aayla have?
 MachineCult
06-06-2006, 6:17 PM
Actually she does. She's just not very yappy. The Exile doesn't have a voice. There'd be enough voice samples I think, after all how many does Aayla have?
Aayla says more than "yes" and "hi", which is pretty much all that Revan ever said, and Revan is a He.
 Nancy Allen``
06-06-2006, 6:43 PM
Depends on who you ask. My Revan is female, in that online comic Revan is actually female Exile. But canonlogically he is meant to be male (the long haired guy I believe). Maybe multiple skins so people could choose the one they want, but that might get difficult, because then there'd be things like changing the outfit, armor, ect.
 Arcane_Penguin
06-07-2006, 6:52 AM
Raven is a shim, lol, and he/she is all ready in the game, ((reskin of cloaked anakin))
 MachineCult
06-07-2006, 7:56 AM
Revan is Canonically LSM, Light Side Male. Like Kyle Katarn canonically killed pic by hitting him with 8T-88's severed head, but that isn't how it happens in-game.
 Davinq
06-29-2006, 10:28 PM
He doesn't have to talk, in TSL his spectre is a mute unlike the others in the Tomb.
 Nancy Allen``
06-29-2006, 11:30 PM
Or like Bastila, who you might have thought might have tried to get you to side with her in going to fight the Mandalorians, ditto for the other Exile Jedi models who joined Malak.
 HK-52
12-26-2007, 10:30 AM
Revan have a vice, but minimal, in KotOR he/she say "damn" "Don't" when open doors
 Thankteamgizka
07-20-2008, 5:33 PM
I dont remember that
 Christos K
01-26-2009, 2:44 PM
yah when you switch to Revan he says What?,Yah?. When you click something to open or interact with he says, Sure, Ok, and something like Whoever Steps on this is gonna hurt and when it fails he says Damn or Didnt work.
 Nick Vader
09-20-2009, 7:29 AM
Say, would it be possible to put Revan into the game at all? I'm not sure about being able to adjust what weapons and force powers they use, but wouldn't it be easy enough to add or reskin a character and even put in Revan's voice for the game?

There is already a mod which places the KotOR Era in the game. (Hero stuff, the Republic, the Sith, etc.)

Take a look at here:

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Star_Wars_Battlefront_Conversion_Pack;94154x)

It also adds a game mode with the picture of a stormtrooper's helmet, which is the battle between heroes. Pick the KotOR Era and choose Evil. You should have Revan, Sion, Tray, Nihilus, and others.
 Delta 47
09-25-2009, 8:52 PM
There is already a mod which places the KotOR Era in the game. (Hero stuff, the Republic, the Sith, etc.)

Take a look at here:

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Star_Wars_Battlefront_Conversion_Pack;94154x)

It also adds a game mode with the picture of a stormtrooper's helmet, which is the battle between heroes. Pick the KotOR Era and choose Evil. You should have Revan, Sion, Tray, Nihilus, and others.
This is an old thread from 2006 before the SWBF Conversion Pack and everything else came out. I'm sure everyone here already knows about it by now.
Page: 1 of 1