Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rate My Fic.

Page: 1 of 1
 Renegade Puma
06-01-2006, 6:27 AM
I would just like yall to rate my fic. I am thinking of re-writing it with better editing and what not and posting it on more sites. But I before I do all that I want to know if it will be worth my time. So, rate it please :)

The Crystal Of Life (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=157648)
 RedHawke
06-01-2006, 6:37 AM
Not approriate for Ahto as we have a Fanfic forum... moving.

This might get closed because this is a little redundant as you can get feedback from the thread you posted your fic in. ;)
 Renegade Puma
06-01-2006, 6:39 AM
Sorry Redhawke. I did this for the poll. I didn't really think about putting a poll in my thread. So if you wish to then go ahead and close it :) I didn't mean to cause any clutter or "Redundancy" ;)
 RedHawke
06-01-2006, 6:45 AM
I think you misunderstood, I personally don't have an issue with a poll, but as I don't regularly mod the Fanfic section I was including a disclaimer, that's all. ;)
 Diego Varen
06-01-2006, 7:02 AM
It's a great Fic and I enjoy reading it when there is nothing else to do.
 RC-1162
06-01-2006, 7:35 AM
i gave five stars, but i can get enough :D ;) good work anyway,
 stingerhs
06-01-2006, 2:33 PM
as Redhawke stated, this thread is quite redundant. the thread you posted your fanfic in is where you'll get your feedback.

:lock:

Now I know! Muahahahahaha! *Flees thread with Phantom of the Opera Music blaring...* -RH
Page: 1 of 1