Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How do i make my custom skin be used by a bot???(JK3)

Page: 1 of 1
 Revan05
06-01-2006, 5:33 AM
I've made custom skin out of the rosh model, but I want it to be able to be a bot, can anyone give a link to a tutorial or something plz?
 Ranius
08-25-2006, 9:05 AM
you may want to make a npc. i am not used to making bots, but considering that they have only some minor differences, it should basically be the same thing. also, there should be a tutorial within the botfiles folder.

anyway, if i assume a bot equals a npc, then you can make a yourmodel.txt document, specifying the bot's basic charachteristics and AI. there should be a cmd line put in wich specifies the bot's model. there you should put your custom model's name.. i'm not ure weather a path is needed or no. look at some examples. when you finish, rename or convert or save as or do whatever works, so that the yourmodel.txt file is in the end a yourmodel.jkb(jedi knight bot) file.

the bots are under:

gamedata/base/assets1/botfiles/*.jkb

the tutorial should be a bot(s).txt somewhere in their midst.
Page: 1 of 1