Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL] Main Menu...Readjustment

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth InSidious
05-24-2006, 3:04 PM
Main Menu Nihilus Restoration by Darth InSidious
------------------------------------------------

Click To Download (http://www.geocities.com/subbie909/mainmenu.zip)

Bored of the same old main menu screens? Well, now you have the chance,
yes, you at the back there, to change all that with this mod!

This mod will replace the current Darth Nihilus main menu with one that was left
unused in the game files, which is a little more...intriguing.

It has the two killer Twi'lek twins dancing behind Nihilus, and a cannock gaping on one side

To change which Sith you see on startup to Nihilus, change the 'CurSithLord' number in your swkotor.ini file to "2".

Installation
------------
Put the files into your KotOR II: TSL Override folder. If you don't have
an Override folder, make one in your KotOR II: TSL folder.

Uninstallation
--------------
Take the same files out of your Override folder again.

Disclaimer
-------
KotOR II: TSL and all related things belong to Obsidian Entertainment and LucasArts.
I own nothing in this mod. It may be distributed freely anywhere, but I would prefer
it to be credited to me, and, if possible to be either notified or asked for permission
to upload it. It's just a courtesy detail.
 Glacius21
05-24-2006, 11:25 PM
heh, great mod.
 Darth InSidious
09-16-2006, 12:51 PM
I've just re-released this at PCGM: Find it Here (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/19055.html)
 Quatra
09-16-2006, 1:33 PM
When i download your file at pcgamemods, i cannot extract the files. I use winrar and i didn't have problems with other 7z files before. I downloaded the file at geocities and i was able to extract the files and the zip is larger than the one at pcgamemods.

The other file that you have uploaded today is broken. (The Darth Nihilus' Robes for TSL)
 Darth InSidious
09-16-2006, 2:24 PM
Really?

It may be the compression method I used. Have you tried using 7Zip to unzip these files?

re: Nihilus' Robes - broken how?
 Arбtoeldar
09-16-2006, 2:57 PM
Really?

It may be the compression method I used. Have you tried using 7Zip to unzip these files?

re: Nihilus' Robes - broken how?

I have the same problem with the 7zip version. I have never had any problem Kristy's mods.

The errors I get when testing the compressed file.

Not enough memory
Error - operation failed

Edit they extract ok and work. :confused:
 Darth InSidious
09-16-2006, 3:26 PM
So... They work?
 Arбtoeldar
09-16-2006, 3:29 PM
So... They work?

Yes

Thanks for the cool mod.
 Quatra
09-16-2006, 4:20 PM
No they don't work. when i download "Main Menu Nihilus Restoration" and "Darth Nihilus' Robes for TSL" i can open them but i cannot extract them. That means i can't decompress the files. I always get the operation fail error. You have to upload both files plz.
 Darth InSidious
09-16-2006, 4:35 PM
Have you tried them with 7Zip?
 Quatra
09-16-2006, 4:56 PM
For some reason, it doesn't work with winrar...
 stoffe
09-16-2006, 5:08 PM
There does indeed seem to be something wrong with the 7zip archive on PCGameMods.

I tried to download and decompress it, but I'm immediately getting an "Out of memory" error whenever I try to extract anything from that archive. (I have 2 GB RAM in the computer so I doubt that's really the issue.) I've checked that I have the latest version of 7zip installed, so I assume the archive is corrupted.
 Arбtoeldar
09-16-2006, 5:13 PM
For some reason, it doesn't work with winrar...

Yes it does. It might be the browser you are using. I know team gizka had problems with people downloading fixes with IE
 Darth InSidious
09-17-2006, 6:39 AM
There does indeed seem to be something wrong with the 7zip archive on PCGameMods.

I tried to download and decompress it, but I'm immediately getting an "Out of memory" error whenever I try to extract anything from that archive. (I have 2 GB RAM in the computer so I doubt that's really the issue.) I've checked that I have the latest version of 7zip installed, so I assume the archive is corrupted.

Hmm. I'll repack it and reupload ASAP.

EDIT: Re-uploaded a repacked version, using LZMA compression. Hopefully it should work now :)
Page: 1 of 1