Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

just found this on chandrila level

Page: 1 of 1
 Ikhnaton
05-23-2006, 9:17 PM
I happened to use my sight and found one of those symbols at the bottom of this ledge. I tried pushing and pulling it and throwing my saber at it but it didn't seem to do anything apprently obvious. Anyone know if it has any meaning?

http://www.swmcmmj.com/ike/shot0000a.jpg)
 Echo-7
05-24-2006, 6:16 PM
i saw such a symbole many times on other maps too. Like Korriban.

I also dont know for what they are, cant help you, soz :/
 Tinny
05-25-2006, 12:09 AM
I too wonder what they're for. I guess just to make the place look prettier to force sensitives :D
 Crow_Nest
05-26-2006, 2:36 PM
If i remembered correctly, it is a secret area up there, havent been up there before (Was noclipping around the map) but i think you just gotta jump your way up.
 dtriniman
05-26-2006, 7:53 PM
The symbols have meaning a bit later in the game. There will be a door that needs opening by activating certain symbols in a certain order. Pay attention to these.
 katanamaru
06-11-2006, 11:14 PM
If you see these in a few levels they are your 'jedi instincts' telling you that you found a 'secret area' that will 'reward' you with 'goodies' for your 'hard work.'
 TK-8252
06-12-2006, 2:54 AM
I believe that particular symbol is there just to show you to jump up there... nothing more.
 Asara
07-20-2006, 8:53 AM
Yeah guys. :thmbup1: that symbol is just telling you that there's somehting up there. In that particular picture, there is i few pillars you jump up and across to to get to a lodge. If you follou it down, there is a pile of rocks and a med pack and shield pack. And jaden says "can't go that way".

Nothing to worry about. :whtsmile: But later on you'll come to a large round room with a couple of sith in it. once you kill them there appears to be no way out other than the way you came. but if you use force sense and look around you see another symbol like that one. all you have to do is put your pointer on it and press force pull to open the door.

just keep an eye out for more along the way. they are out there, and i know of a few that are pretty well hidden. but they are very useful if you are low on health or shield. :hair2:
Page: 1 of 1