Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

vader vs han and chewbacca

Page: 1 of 1
 hk47
05-23-2006, 4:24 PM
I found out this tactic when playing when the empires assultin a planet and they got only vader and u sneak in han and chewbacca i have found a way to beat him.

Use han/chewbacca then make vader attack him he wont be able to catch them so he'll just run around all day then use the other unit to attack vader from behind he doesnt block it so then it goes to him and when he builds a healin turret just destory it works perfectly if u just lost a vader vs obi wan duel so vader would be weak but it takes awhile if hes at full health but youll win it.
 shadowsi
07-03-2006, 11:57 AM
Stupid and too much complicated tactic.... And if you run into another imperial unit what then...

Just get chewie a AT-AT and let its blasters destroy vader... :duel:

Or, if you want a more dramatic way, just weaken vader then send obi-want to finish him up in a duel ;).
 YertyL
07-15-2006, 5:28 AM
Actually, with a bit of luck and the right skill usage you can beat Vader with Obi-Wan in a fair duel - but it's most often very close :D
 conmanguyler
08-03-2006, 2:56 PM
i think its easy to beat vader with obi wan, just use the heal thing on himself every time he gets it, works great!
Page: 1 of 1