Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Exception error when trying to run Map Editor...

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Dystopia
05-22-2006, 5:37 PM
Hi, I've seen a lot of people having problems with these exception errors during gameplay, but I'm wondering if my problem is related. I've installed the map editor and the installation went fine, installed it in Gamedata folder... When I try to load the program, I get this excetion error message and a retry choice. When I click Retry, nothing happens... looked at the log and except file, but can't really understand hexadecimal, so I'm here, hoping to get help... My pagefile size is between 1576 and 3072, which, IMO is quite enough, but I could be wrong...
Thanx in advance

Edit: After checking myself back, I found my problem, I was sure that the installation was made in the gamedata folder, but in fact it I had to install it in the root folder... Sorry about that, it works now...

Cheers!!!

Moderators, you can erase, since I can't seem to find a way to erase it myself... thx!!!
 noodle6
06-11-2006, 6:16 AM
where exactly did you have to install it?
im having hte same problem but cant seem to fix it
 Pucho777
06-30-2006, 3:54 PM
Hi There.

Would someone please update the status of this issue for me? I am having the same issue.

Was the stem of this problem found/resolved?

I look forward to a response.
 Pucho777
07-03-2006, 4:16 PM
Hi There.

Would someone please update the status of this issue for me? I am having the same issue.

Was the stem of this problem found/resolved?

I look forward to a response.
Thank you everyone!

This issue was resolved.

Please see my other Thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=166983).
Page: 1 of 1