Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't Start the Atzerri Mission???

Page: 1 of 1
 frankts1
05-19-2006, 9:35 PM
Ok, I'm playing as the rebels, and I know I had to take some planets to get to Atzerri. So, I just went ahead and took 'em all! At least, all that were available. I guess I was just on a roll, but I saved Atzerri for last. Now, I can't attack it! When I try to move my fleet (yes Antilles in with them), I can't start the mission. He just keeps saying "I told you I'd take care of this, and I mean to be there to do so." I've tried sending him alone, also, and same message. I've even sent a bounty hunter to the system. There were no ships so he took the planet space. Them I sent him down to the planet, and he took the planet with no resistance! So now I have no planets to take, and no way to finish the mission. What gives???
 DarthMaulUK
05-20-2006, 3:48 AM
Your problem *could* be this...

We are investigating an issue where some players get stuck in several campaign missions using patch 1.04. At this time it appears as though this is being caused by continuing campaigns from a patch 1.03 save game. Save games created with patch 1.04 do not appear to have this problem. We will update you with more information once we've confirmed the cause of these issues.

Thank You,
The Star Wars Empire at War Team

DMUK
 andymwood
05-22-2006, 5:28 AM
I'm getting exactly the same problem - any idea of an eta on the fix - or can i uninstall -go back to 1.03, play the mission and then update to 1.04?
 andymwood
05-22-2006, 8:56 AM
I'm getting exactly the same problem - any idea of an eta on the fix - or can i uninstall -go back to 1.03, play the mission and then update to 1.04?

Nope :mad:

- or in fact going back to the base install..

And then I noticed the save game sticky. :rolleyes:
 quarkcz
07-16-2006, 8:36 AM
I have same problem. I had 1.02 version, then 'respected' game and installed 1.04 and got stucked!
I've even conquered Atzerri planet (via smuggler - next bug?), but still can't fly there with Antilles.

I tried to reinstall game and go there with no update, 1.02, 1.03, but nothing helps - still message, that he wants to be there!

PLEASE - can you do any quick update (or other solution) - can't move on without doing this mission...
 DarthMaulUK
07-16-2006, 9:40 AM
As mentioned, old saves will not work with patch 1.04. However, 1.05 will address this and you can expect some news on it this week. Otherwise, start over if you can't wait.

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1