Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Just who is Tyber Zann?

Page: 1 of 1
 Master Nikolaos
05-15-2006, 1:52 PM
I tried finding him in the Star Wars Databank, but I had no luck. My knowledge of the SW expanded universe is not very detailed, and as far as I know, Prince Xizor is THE player running underworld affairs(even rivaling Vader for Palpatine's favor).

So who is this Tyber Zann ,and why has he been chosen as the carrier of such an important place in Campaign events for the expansion?
 PR-0927
05-15-2006, 2:22 PM
He is a new made up criminal.

- Majin Revan
 PoiuyWired
05-15-2006, 3:25 PM
So, just another new EU character? I was under the impression that he is one of those Black Sun guys.

Just reuse guys like Lok... he is a nice pirate afterall.
 Darth Anarch
05-15-2006, 4:38 PM
Tyber Zann is, as far as we know so far, the head of a criminal organization. He was made up specifically for the Forces of Corruption expansion pack, so you won't find any past referrences to him anywhere. Not much is known about him so far save that he's very ambitious and apparently has a major grudge against Jabba the Hutt.
 Thrawn
05-15-2006, 6:07 PM
My guess is he runs a minor crime group in teh shadow of Balck Sun. Perhaps after Black Sun gets taken down by the Empire and Rebellion, this guy comes in to fill the void, so to speak.
 Master Nikolaos
05-16-2006, 12:47 AM
That would make sense, now that I think about it, but then, it would still imply that Xizor should be in first, before Zann, as he is the leader of the Black Sun.

Ofcourse, they may make one of those fantasy campaigns like they always do(well, it's Sci-Fi fantasy anyway), but as far as I'm conserned, modding the expansion will be a lot of fun if they leave the Black Sun on it's own with this "Tyber Zann".
 _x_Darth-Max_x_
05-16-2006, 1:50 AM
Call me crazy .. But i think his wrath could have something to do With oola , she is on the Box-art afterall?
 magna mandaloe
05-16-2006, 3:31 AM
he could have been black sun (Sense he owns Star Vipers ,Interceptor Frigate the Ray Cruiser) and jabba made him lose his work as Black Sun (Arrested?) Or betrayed him (Friend?)
 The_Eradicator
05-16-2006, 5:00 AM
hey guys .. maybe he is indeed in black sun, but in the campaign, maybe we're gonna have to get rid of Xizor... maybe Foc is paralllel to shadows of the empire, and that we must make Vader want to kill Xizor, so Tyber Zann takes his place
 PoiuyWired
05-18-2006, 11:54 AM
that, or one of those Genoharadian guys, if they exist at the time.
Page: 1 of 1