Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Award Sniper Rifle

Page: 1 of 1
 taclled
05-13-2006, 3:08 PM
Well as you all know the the award sniper rifle is....well, blandly, put, Junk.
I was wondering if any body would want to put in the time to finish what Lucasarts couldn't.
 Niner_777
05-13-2006, 8:05 PM
I think that the award sniper rifle should be like the regular only it kills with one hit anywhere on the enemy. Also, it should have like three or four zoom levels. Unless this makes it too powerful.
 taclled
05-13-2006, 11:20 PM
I think that the award sniper rifle should be like the regular only it kills with one hit anywhere on the enemy. Also, it should have like three or four zoom levels. Unless this makes it too powerful.
Thated be too powerful id probably say adding a crosshair, more damage, and better accuracy(worth accuracy when not zoomed or in close quarters).
 Arc9
05-17-2006, 6:49 PM
for what reason does this belong in the modding section? FIND A HOME AND MOVE MAN!!! PPL WILL MOD YOUR POST!!! lol
 taclled
05-17-2006, 11:15 PM
for what reason does this belong in the modding section? FIND A HOME AND MOVE MAN!!! PPL WILL MOD YOUR POST!!! lol
cause i was asking someone if they would try to mod the rifle
Page: 1 of 1