Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

got any movie ideas?

Page: 1 of 1
 superidiot$
05-12-2006, 1:58 AM
question for you all, if they made a halo movie would you watch it? Besides that does anybody have any ideas for a movie, i'm just curious and bored. Also if they made a psychonauts movie would you watch it.
 Malin Galochio
05-12-2006, 2:25 AM
A Psychonauts movie I would definately watch. Shoot, I'd provide the storyline, if I have to.

Halo...maybe, that depends upon how good it was.
 needlewarbler
05-12-2006, 4:02 AM
It depends on whether it's cg or live action, though I'm not too sure about the latter...Of course I would watch it no matter what.

And it feels good to revisit the board, it has been a couple of months since my last post.
 Malin Galochio
05-12-2006, 4:04 AM
Well, I'm pretty brand-spanking new to these boards peroid, so...

Okay, time for me to figure out a way to stir up some chaos here!
 superidiot$
05-13-2006, 11:57 PM
Well I think if they make a psychonauts movie they could ethier base it on the game or make it about just psychonauts without Raz. But if they took out Raz that would totaly suck.
 KingCheez
05-14-2006, 12:12 PM
I could easily make a Psychonauts movie.

I've done it before: the 30 minute episode of Psychonauts In.

And I'll do it again. An animated chronicle of the game's events.

That is my challenge.

That is my MISSION!
 DarthAve
05-14-2006, 12:19 PM
Cheez has a goal.

Well, if there were a psychonauts movie, I'd see it, but not in costume.
 Psychochaos3
05-14-2006, 12:20 PM
question for you all, if they made a halo movie would you watch it? .
A halo movie is already in production. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_%28film%29)
 Smon
05-14-2006, 12:43 PM
*sigh* Nintendo when will you make progress with the Metroid movie? We've been waiting too long for news...
 PurpleMuffin
05-14-2006, 4:10 PM
mm totally! If they had movie it would need to be after the game I think... Like either recently or within a few years.

And plus Sasha and Milla stuff would need to be in it, most definatly

Oh btw I'm new, hi ^_^
 assassin man
05-16-2006, 6:22 PM
Just don't make it live-action. IT'LL RUIN IT.
 dillon123
07-29-2006, 1:34 AM
Guys,something just struk me like,like... :beam2: and... :lightning and... :snip2: ok...im afriad to press more!

Well,my aunt works at a film company,so viola,we have a psychonauts movie!Just dont get youre hopes up.The movie buessnies is a mess.Its really a jungle out there!And we may need to talk to Tim in person(wich would be awesome).And im just 13!
 DarthAve
07-29-2006, 2:45 AM
We already planned on making a psychonauts movie in my backyard. I mean, remember Mashi discussing how she wanted to be Lili, but was too big?
 KingCheez
07-29-2006, 2:48 AM
i'm too fat to be raz but can do all the acrobatics
 DylanMay
07-29-2006, 11:37 AM
I'd see a Psychonauts movie, and I'd do it in costume.

Cheez, what 30-minute dealy are you talking about? I'm curious now.
 KingCheez
07-29-2006, 3:31 PM
Uh, search the forums for Psychonauts In and you'll se, or Take Out The Trash

it's epic, it sucks, i am terrible at stand-up comedy
 Zetz Darke
07-29-2006, 6:14 PM
A Psychonauts movie would be cool. I'd watch it. But most movies based on video games tend to suck...so it'd either have to be entirely written by Tim Schaffer or be based EXACTLY on the game.
I'd also love to see a Final Fantasy VII movie...but I suppose Advent Children is close enough.
 pyrohappygirl
07-30-2006, 2:05 AM
I bought FFVII Advent Children yesterday. It was cool. Also, I wish they would make a Psychonauts movie... I'd go to it wearing goggles... And with bacon...
 Zetz Darke
07-30-2006, 6:19 PM
Hehe a Psychonauts movie would be fun. I'd drag my family and most of my friends to it. Advent children WAS awsome...but completely usless if you didn't previously play FF7. My dad watched it with me and my sis because we've all played it, but when my mom watched it we kept having to explain stuff to her.
 pyrohappygirl
08-06-2006, 12:24 AM
I never played FFVII. But I understood everything. XD. And I didn't even watch the reminiscing feature first... I just understood everything. My friends, who also hadn't played it, watched the movie, and at the end they just went "Uh..." And I was like, "DON'T YOU GET IT?!?!?!" Btw, nice siggy, Zetz. SEPHIROTH GO!

Also, in response to Cheez and Mashi (I wish I could quote all three posts so people would know what I'm on about, but I don't think i can...)

I look a fair bit like Lili, except slightly fatter... And my hair is more brown.
 superidiot$
11-26-2006, 5:36 PM
hear me out on this one but a halo movie in real action with actors would not be so bad. Think about it, if it were all computer generated it would just be as if you were watching cut scenes during the game play only you wouldn
t be playing the game you'd be watching a movie.
 drunkymonkey
11-26-2006, 6:07 PM
hear me out on this one but a halo movie in real action with actors would not be so bad. Think about it, if it were all computer generated it would just be as if you were watching cut scenes during the game play only you wouldn
t be playing the game you'd be watching a movie.
I agree. Halo has a very, very good story, some decent characters, is very popular, and has some rousing, electrifying music. Live Action could work, with a little bit of help from CGI (which you can bet your house it will have). Much like the upcoming Warcraft movie.
 Smon
11-26-2006, 9:09 PM
Games that would make good movies:
CastleVania (Actually being made)
Psychonauts
Monkey Island
Full Throttle
Sneak King (This game is the best idea for a game ever.)
Maniac Mansion
Metal Gear Solid
 Miss_Mayhem
11-26-2006, 9:54 PM
Psychonauts would have to be CG and handled by either Tim Shafer and DF or Tim Burton.

BUT

We could make machinema too. It would be hard since no Machinema game like TheSims2 or The Movies can make such cartoony character models.
Page: 1 of 1