Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Visas and Handmaiden[spoilers]

Page: 1 of 1
 Srob89
05-06-2006, 3:35 AM
Okay. I am having an issue with these two characters. The first time I played through I turned handmaiden into a Jedi and never really had any problems with the two.

So second time around and I am on Dantooine and took Visas and Bao with me basically everywhere. Kreia annoys me and at that point Handmaiden is too weak for me, and atton is too.

Anyway so I get done completely with Dantooine and get on the ship adn Visas and Handmaiden are talking. They get in an argument and then Kreia talks to Handmaiden saying that if they join together they can keep the exile from falling in love with visas. Now handmaiden won't even talk to me. All she says is "There is nothing else between us, leave me alone" or something to that effect and there isn't a way to turn her Jedi now.

And it also kinda makes me mad that you cannot get Disciple if you are male Jedi. BTW, can u make Atton Jedi if ur male ?
 Diego Varen
05-06-2006, 6:14 AM
You can make Atton Jedi if you are Male. But if you don't want to make Handmaiden mad, don't take Visas and Bao-Dur with you all the time. Handmaiden gets jealous of Visas. At least Visas doesn't get jealous of the Handmaiden.

If you didn't know, Bao-Dur and Mira can become Jedi.
 Lantzen
05-06-2006, 6:23 AM
Think it is if yiu have 40 more inf with Visas Handmaiden wont talk you, but im not sure if it's 40.
 PoiuyWired
05-06-2006, 2:29 PM
well, if you finish Brianna's sparring THEN talk to Visas you do both of them! No, you can't actually "do" any of them in game, this is not GTA and have no hot coffee mode.

And no, the rumors are not true about you being able to go after Mira, and about Brianna acting "Juhani" with Visas if you choose Mira.
 Melly
05-06-2006, 10:00 PM
You can make Atton Jedi if you are Male.

Er, you can make Atton a Jedi period. Gender has nothing to do with it. ;)
 Arбtoeldar
05-07-2006, 12:48 AM
Influence Walkthrough by Achilles (http://www.starwarsknights.com/influence.php)
 Diego Varen
05-07-2006, 1:33 AM
Er, you can make Atton a Jedi period. Gender has nothing to do with it. ;)

Yeah that's what I meant.
 Jasper_Kazai
05-07-2006, 9:32 AM
this is not GTA and have no hot coffee mode.Darn. :(
 The Sith'ari
06-30-2006, 2:20 PM
One thing I wanna know:

The second time I played was being a dark side exile, and in the cutscene when Visas revealed her feelings for the exile, I chose the line "So let us look upon each other.". Does that make any difference in the end when Kreia spoke of the future of Visas and Brianna? This time, as I remember, is that Visas will go look upon her homeworld like she looked upon the exile, and the handmaiden will try to forget the exile and blah blah blah. What would Kriea say if I didn't choose that line?

I just wanna know without having to play it through once again.
 Torthane
06-30-2006, 3:13 PM
I have never actually pissed off the handmaiden that much before even though I have Visas with me most of the time. Like PoiuyWired said the key is to finish sparring with the handmaiden before you get too involved with Visas. If you spend alot of time with the handmaide instead of Visas, Visas will not mind, and the handmaiden will be happy to. I personally pfrefer to keep Visas in my away party, she's cooler and better than the handmaiden.
 Mace MacLeod
06-30-2006, 5:54 PM
If you don't do the "Let us look upon each other..." line and don't finish up Handmaiden's sparring-in-undies sessions, Kreia tells you how Visas and Brianna ended up moving in together in Seattle, dressing in flannel shirts and crewcuts, and attending Evergreen State College as Women's Studies majors.
 The Sith'ari
07-01-2006, 2:35 AM
:drop2:
Are you kidding? I don't believe it, you gotta be kidding.

What about if I finished the sparring matches with Brianna and I also picked the look-upon-each-other line? What would Kreia say?
 RellikRats
07-01-2006, 4:18 AM
Then YOU move to Seattle with Kreia, flannel, crew cuts, the works, and Visas and the Handmaiden start a successful chain of martial arts schools in Southern California that cater to militant feminists.
 PoiuyWired
07-01-2006, 1:40 PM
Well, Visas does not fall into Jealousy mode...

So if you push the buttons right you can get both Brianna and Visas, and turn Kreia too... You better get a King Sized Bed for that :3
 Mace MacLeod
07-01-2006, 2:58 PM

:dozey: You think?
 Lantzen
07-01-2006, 4:10 PM
I hope revanchow is kidding
 Mosier
07-02-2006, 3:04 PM
Well, Visas does not fall into Jealousy mode...

So if you push the buttons right you can get both Brianna and Visas, and turn Kreia too... You better get a King Sized Bed for that :3

Eww, would you really want to shack up with a mean, wrinkled, blind, one handed crone when you have the other ladies to choose from? :marx1:
 The Sith'ari
07-03-2006, 11:57 AM
I hope revanchow is kidding

Hm... I ain't sure I get your joke... Did I raise a stupid question?
Care to make it clear?
 Lantzen
07-03-2006, 1:01 PM
I mean that
Page: 1 of 1