Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Pizza

Page: 1 of 1
 Falconguy
01-08-2001, 10:43 PM
Is pizza supposed to be spicy? i'm eating one as i type ( the keyboard's filled with crumbs), and it does not taste like pizza.

------------------
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale, horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him
 Assassin
01-08-2001, 11:30 PM
Depends on what type of ingredients that the people who made it used.

------------------
ummm....i was going to say something
 K_Kinnison
01-08-2001, 11:35 PM
From my Ninja turtle experaince i found that a pizza can have anyhting and everything on it.

some ppl like it spicey, some like it plain.. some like to make it into a meal that is similar to a Horta (lets see if anyone gets THAT referance)
 Taarkin
01-09-2001, 2:38 AM
It would be spicy if it had those gawdawful little red pepper flake thingies.

------------------
Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic
 Thrawn
01-09-2001, 10:30 AM
I like it spicy or just normal.

------------------
"Noobies Suck"
ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn
Rogue 6
 Rogue Nine
01-09-2001, 4:02 PM
Pizza rocks. Wish I had some...
 JR2000Z
01-09-2001, 5:31 PM
I love pizza.

At my old (Catholic) school, they gave us cheap pizza with tons of grease.Its from some company called 'Brothers'.

I use the grease to lube cars. http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/biggrin.gif)

------------------
Ever wanted to run the universe?
Now you can! Residents of the ultra-snazzy SimSimSimSimSim are given their own simulated universe to create, build, and control as they see fit. And when you get right down to it, who's to say that their realities are any more valid then our own? For all we know, the whole of what we laughably label "reality" is defined by a handfull of clever AI routines running the Omniversal equivlient of a pocket calculator, and death is nothing more then some pansalactic being hitting the 'Clear' button.
Makes you think dont it?
Note: Proven through pure fiction.(But dont get your hopes down.)
 Poor Bastard
01-09-2001, 6:46 PM
Pizza = good

------------------
You know one thing that will really make a Jedi mad? Just run up and kick him in the ass...
 Darth Sceltor
01-09-2001, 8:30 PM
So my school's "Greazza" isn't unique?
 Rogue Nine
01-09-2001, 8:34 PM
No, it's pretty much universal, Scelt.
 Zoom Rabbit
01-10-2001, 8:40 AM
A culinary question! *(Puts on his toque*, which just happens to fit over the ears.)*

There are a number of factors that can lead to a pizza being on the spicy side, the leading of which is the cook's own choice of ingredients. Adding spicy sausage or pepperoni definitely kicks up the scoville units a little...bell peppers and onions, too, add their own piquancy to the final blend of flavors.

The sauce, also, can be made spicy. If the cook uses a lot of garlic in the seasoning, or (not uncommon) red pepper flakes, the whole pizza will be affected.

True story: I worked at a Punjabi Indian restaurant for a while, and one night the Indian cooks asked me to make a pizza for them after we closed, for us to eat as we were cleaning up the kitchen.

The only oven I had was a round, clay tandoori oven, which made the baking difficult. The only dough I had was the hand-tossed nan bread, which tasted surprisingly like pizza dough. Needless to say, the Indian kitchen I was in was not stocked for making pizza.

For the palates I was feeding, accustomed to hot-hot curries, I made the pizza spicier than the devil's own hot wings; I rolled diced, roasted serrano chilis into the crust, fixed the sauce from scratch with handfuls of garlic and cayenne pepper. We had some kind of Mexican sausage onhand, and pepperoni, which blended with the onions and chilis on top to create a blazing flavor that singed nose hairs before one even bit into the pizza! It...was...hot.

Ranjit, the Punjabi chef, asked me, 'So this is pizza, you call?'

'No,' I said. 'Not really.'

'It's good.'

Pizza, it seems, is in the mouth of the beholder. http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/wink.gif)

<font size=1>* A toque (pronounced just like the thing you do with the pipe) is a 'silly-looking chef's hat.'</font>
------------------
http://www.geocities.com/area51/cavern/3129/awingtrs.gif)
'Get out of my sky!'

[This message has been edited by Zoom Rabbit (edited January 10, 2001).]
Page: 1 of 1