Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck Again

Page: 1 of 1
 Kloppstock
04-29-2006, 4:29 PM
The King(-Kong?) in Adventure Games :nutz1:"Kloppstock" :hattip: is back with a new unsolvable puzzle problem on Sam And Max that will require his forum friends help(not again!!arrggg :blast9: )

Anyway. this time i am stuck in the wery end of the game LOL
Im standing in the hall of Savage Jungle Inn (second time). and i have succesfully created a
bigfoot costume with the ingrediences. but the question is how do i put the bigfoot costume on? i press use it, and then Sam is walking in to the ladies to change..and the bigfoot guard are saying somethin like "That dress was so nice so i maybe let you in" but he doesnt do it, and Sam is not changing clothes either..he just walks out of the dressingbox with same chothes after the Bigfoot say that meaning..the same scenario repeats if i use Max allso(2 guys in a small box?)
and there is nothing moore happening, i want to go the party
I have checked the walktroughs as usual, and all are saying is "give peace a cha"..no..saying use the bigfoot costume and enter the party

so what have i forgott? what should i do?. i be not surprice if this soloution is somethin really simple as usual :coffee:
so please help me again
 SyntheticGerbil
04-30-2006, 6:44 AM
I think you need to give the bigfoot the file from the bathroom key at Snuckey's first.
 Kloppstock
05-01-2006, 11:48 AM
That was the thing. thanks Gerbil

I completed the game. and i understood about 5 % of the story ;)
 SyntheticGerbil
05-02-2006, 1:02 AM
Happy to help, sir!
 itchythesamurai
05-02-2006, 7:29 AM
That was the thing. thanks Gerbil

I completed the game. and i understood about 5 % of the story ;)

Hm, I'm pretty sure more than five percent of the story is just knowing that Sam and Max are a dog and a rabbit who happen to fight crime.
 SyntheticGerbil
05-02-2006, 7:07 PM
I agree. Itchy is the embodiment of deep philosphical thought. You should all heed his words.
Page: 1 of 1