Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Zero Editor Crash on Start

Page: 1 of 1
 popcorn2008
04-21-2006, 3:56 PM
Hello everyone, I keep running into a problem with the Zero Editor. Everytime that I start it, as per Getting Started instructions, it will crash and come up with the standard send error report pop-up box. The farthest I get is to the opening splash screen.

And yes I did read the Getting Started guide and I am in the correct folder. I am using the CD-ROM version of BFII, running Win XP.

Anybody got a solution?

Screenshot:
http://i3.tinypic.com/w1toq1.jpg)
 zerted
04-22-2006, 4:42 PM
Wow, you have a lot of program running... Make sure your desktop is in 32-bit color mode.
 popcorn2008
04-23-2006, 8:54 PM
Yeah I am in the correct color mode. I went ahead and tried my other computer and it went ahead and worked. Im guessing it's because the computer I was originally using didnt have TnL support, but the one I re-installed onto does. Funny thing is, is that I can play BF II on the computer w/o TnL but cant use the mod tools.

Thanks anyways!
 raz92
04-29-2006, 2:00 PM
Yeah, same thing happened on my comp at my mums. I'll just tell her to get me a better graphics card for my birthday lol. Or you could maybe delete the .sky file so when you open the editor the background is black.
Page: 1 of 1