Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Any help for a newbie??

Page: 1 of 1
 xpipkinsx
04-18-2006, 2:40 PM
Hello, first time poster here, was wondering if you could help me out with one or two things for my 10 year old son who is a big psychonauts psycho? :)

He needs to find a costume, a claw, a jacket and a mask. He has the jacket and the claw but has no idea where to find the mask?? He tells me that he needs it to trick the elevator guard.

Also.....could anybody please give any help with finding the confusion merit badge??

Any help or links would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
 DarthAve
04-18-2006, 2:57 PM
1. Wrong board. This shall be moved to Ford's Bacon helpline or whatever it's called.
2. To get the face and the merit badge, go into edgar's mind.
3. Welcome!
 xpipkinsx
04-18-2006, 3:32 PM
1. Wrong board. This shall be moved to Ford's Bacon helpline or whatever it's called.
2. To get the face and the merit badge, go into edgar's mind.
3. Welcome!

Thank you, and sorry for posting in the wrong section! *blushy face*
 DarthAve
04-19-2006, 6:42 PM
Eh, every noob makes mistakes.
 Psychochaos3
04-19-2006, 8:51 PM
To get the mask you have to find Edgar. To get to him go around the area near the elevator that has a basket that moves away everytime you get close. look around and you'll find a path that goes up. You will find edgar who is a great painter. He can make a mask but you have to get him back his sanity first. Use the mind door.
 DarthAve
04-19-2006, 9:17 PM
TOO LATE! I ALREADY HELPED HER!!! For that

-1 Super Secret Ninja Hyperspace Ultraforce point.
 Psychochaos3
04-19-2006, 9:36 PM
well, I told her where edgar was. If she didn't know where to get the mask and confusion badge he wouldn't have known who Edgar was. You didn't.
 DarthAve
04-20-2006, 10:48 AM
If she watched the opening cutscene to the asylum she'd know, cause a painting happens to fly right out of a window, and wouldn't it have been the artist who threw it?

Don't get snippity with me boy.
 Psychochaos3
04-21-2006, 6:32 PM
If she watched the opening cutscene to the asylum she'd know, cause a painting happens to fly right out of a window, and wouldn't it have been the artist who threw it?

Don't get snippity with me boy.
Don't use words that don't exist girl.
 DarthAve
04-21-2006, 9:23 PM
snippity is a word. Just cause it ain't in your vocabulary, don't mean it ain't a word.
 Psychochaos3
04-21-2006, 9:48 PM
snippity is a word. Just cause it ain't in your vocabulary, don't mean it ain't a word.
I checked the dictionary. It's not a word.
 Gruducuuz
04-21-2006, 9:58 PM
No entry found for snippity.

Dun dun dun!
 DarthAve
04-22-2006, 1:59 AM
Yo, It's an Avery vocabulary word. Like "kiss my ass".
 counting_pine
04-22-2006, 10:35 AM
Guys, give it a rest, the thread has served its purpose. Please keep your bickering to the Off-Topic forum.
Page: 1 of 1