Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star wars encyclopedia

Page: 1 of 1
 lostrodamus
04-17-2006, 9:00 PM
Hi everyone, im new to the forums and i thought maybe you guys could help me out. I want to purchase an encyclopedia for star wars but im not quite sure which one is most accurate or which has the most information. I would like to know if any of you guys have any and could tell me which one is best. Sorry if someone has asked this before. Thanks
 Det. Bart Lasiter
04-17-2006, 9:23 PM
I use the internet. It's fairly reliable, but there's a monthly fee :xp:

I've never seen an actual (in print form) encyclopedia for Star Wars though, the good thing is that if someone makes money off of something like Star Wars it has to be "okay'd" by LucasArts, so if you do find one it'll probably be accurate ;)
 Reclaimer
04-19-2006, 7:23 AM
You can try Wookiepedia (www.wikia.com/wiki/c:starwars) ). It's one of the most used sites for information on Star Wars. But as of right now, the server is down. :(
 Char Ell
04-19-2006, 10:50 AM
Star Wars: The New Essential Chronology by Daniel Wallace is an encyclopedia of sorts. It's basically a summary outline of Star Wars universe characters and events in chronological order. Very informative. You can find it on amazon.com. I used the search terms "star wars essential chronology" and it came right up.
Page: 1 of 1