Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Shadows and Twilight

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthSion101
04-05-2006, 11:29 AM
Here it is folks the Sequel to Darth Sion: A Legacy Of Pain

Chapter 1: Revan

Revan shot right up in bed, a cold sweat pouring out of his body. He sat wide eyed and alert for several minutes, breathing heavily, his thoughts were disturbed. He just couldn't get the horrible images from his dream out of his head. It was the same thing every night, and the same awful dream.

He had had this dreadful dream or vision every night since he had come to this evil world. Two bright red eyes stared out of total blackness at him, as he stood at the edge of the galaxy, as if to shield it. The blackness would then begin to take form, a savage and amorphous cloud, that despite all his efforts he could not stop, it would pass through him, causing feelings of terrible pain and suffering. He could see her now, the one who mattered more to him than anything else. Her beauty radiated light towards him as if to guide him from the darkness, but a figure, draped in shadow and darkness had entered the room behind her, he screamed to her, but she could not hear him. He tried to run to her, as the dark figure slithered in upon her. He could see her light begin to fade, he could hear her scream as the abominable dark being embraced and consumed her.

He would then try to run to her, to save her, but the unknown dark cloud would take the form of a serpent, and it would proceed to coil itself around him, he could not move, all he could do was stand and watch as Bastila, the one he loved was covered in total darkness.

Revan shuddered mightily at the thought. This was why he left her behind, to protect her from this terrible danger that he had forseen. He knew she didn't understand why he left, and that she might never, but he could not allow his visions to come to fruition. He would give his life if it meant protecting her.

He looked up at the sun, in the eerie pink sky, before rising to his feet and pulling his cloak and armor over his well kept form. Then he would pull the familiar mask down over his handsome face, to cover it from darkness and protect his identity, and in some way hers. If they could not see his eyes, they could not read into his soul. It was a lesson that Kreia had taught, and one he would never forget........
 Diego Varen
04-05-2006, 11:33 AM
An dark, mysterious opening Chapter. By the way, is this based on Revan? I like the looks of this... And the title.
 DarthSion101
04-05-2006, 11:50 AM
No it is not based exclusively on Revan.......He is indeed one of the main characters, but the story will focus on the Exile, Bastila to some extent, as well as some of the other party members. Of course Sion will again be making an appearance as one of the main characters, and the unsees darkness that has yet to be revealed or named. This story will be much darker than its predecessor. Other than that I don't want to give to much of it away. :D
 Diego Varen
04-05-2006, 12:51 PM
No it is not based exclusively on Revan.......He is indeed one of the main characters, but the story will focus on the Exile, Bastila to some extent, as well as some of the other party members. Of course Sion will again be making an appearance as one of the main characters, and the unsees darkness that has yet to be revealed or named. This story will be much darker than its predecessor. Other than that I don't want to give to much of it away. :D

I'm looking foward to it.
 Char Ell
04-11-2006, 10:49 AM
This story will be much darker than its predecessor. Other than that I don't want to give to much of it away. :DThis story will be much darker than Darth Sion: Legacy of Pain? Intriguing. Very good then, I look forward to seeing how your story progresses.
 DarthSion101
04-20-2006, 1:09 PM
sorry guys....haven't had too much time.....job has been crunching down the last couple of weeks, and have hit yet another spot of writers block. But do not worry I have not left you with an unending fiction. This story will be completed in time. Hopefully this weekend I should have a little more free time.
 machievelli
01-01-2009, 12:38 PM
read
Page: 1 of 1