Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL] EPIII Anakin Skywalker for K2

Page: 1 of 1
 LORD SPARTAN
04-03-2006, 1:02 AM
Hi, everyone. This is my first official mod released. The name is adequate, the mod make you play as Anakin Skywalker PC. You got a new head texture, some new clothes. The clothe are some reskin of Prime's Anakin Skywalker uniform. In the next days or weaks, I shall try posting some screenshots for the public eyes. You can download it at PCGM. Any comments or help to improve this mod would be cool.

Thanks!
 LORD SPARTAN
04-03-2006, 1:24 AM
Sorry this thread sould be closed. I made this too soon, because I can't get to upload my mod at PCgm. Again I am sorry for this mistake.
 RedHawke
04-03-2006, 4:28 AM
Closed per creators request.

LORD SPARTAN, once you get it uploaded someplace let me know via PM an I'll re-open this thread so you can post the link. Or in that PM you can give me the link and I'll edit it into your first post. :)

Lucasfiles.com (http://www.lucasfiles.com/) might be a good alternate choice. ;)
Page: 1 of 1