Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Suitcases HATE ME.

Page: 1 of 1
 Mashi An'krekku
04-01-2006, 11:10 PM
And so do cobwebs! O:
In Black Velvetopia, there's a suitcase trapped on a tower connected by some tightrope from another building where the last cobweb is at. I'm having a hard time reaching both of them. Anyone got a solution?
 Smon
04-01-2006, 11:18 PM
Usually you can put a guitar there or something.

Try that maybe!
 DarthAve
04-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Hmm, it's not hard, just work on your jumping.

Or maybe you just suck.
 Mashi An'krekku
04-01-2006, 11:28 PM
Maybe I do. xD
Also, I don't see a place to stick a painting. Unless I suck AND I'm blind!
 BobbinT
04-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Yeah, I have a question in relation to this. Where do you put the pot plant. I used clairvoyance but there doesn't seem to be a hook there.
 Toliver
04-03-2006, 11:19 AM
SPOILERS:

If you're where I think you're at....I believe that area is reached through the matador's apartment. You have to get further down the street and reach his apartment. There's a secret room/hallway in his fireplace. Follow it and exit out the window onto a wooden "tightrope". This tightrope will lead you to to a rooftop where you'll find the baggage I believe you're talking about. Also note that sometimes a rank up (the glowing Exclamation Point) will appear in a balcony to one side of the wooden tightrope. If so, get it after you've gotten the baggage and are returning to the hidden hallway in the matador's apartment. You may not be able to get back to the tightrope once you get the rank up, but you can always re-enter the apartment from the street below.
Page: 1 of 1