Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Idea to... The most fantastical mod ever (?)

Page: 1 of 1
 spaceholder999
03-29-2006, 12:06 PM
I remember the first time I saw a trailer of Star Wars: Battlefront 2.
I clearly remember:
''Fight as a Jedi''
Then I thought that Jedi-Fighting in Battlefront 2 would be awesome, kind of Jedi Knight-series or EP3: The Video Game-Fighting Style.

But...
It wasn't. To be honest. It sucked. But I have an idea! :) Could someone make new animations for lightsaber-combat? It would pwn.

If someone did this, the game should be completed. :)

PLZ? :)
 minilogoguy18
03-29-2006, 12:59 PM
do you even know what your asking?! first off, i was the first person to get working animations in game and only 1 other person knows how and its cause i taught him and i doubt either of us want to completely redo the thousands of frames that the jedi units use. >_>
 spaceholder999
03-29-2006, 1:26 PM
Yes, I know what I'm asking. I'm asking if someone could do new animations. I'm not stupid, really.
 minilogoguy18
03-29-2006, 5:34 PM
well i dont know about Bandu but i sure aint gonna do all that work, does anyone here on lucas forums know anything about XSI involving modeling and animation or am i the only one??? oh and youd also have to change alot of the game code to add all those attacks, i know how they work since i know JA like the back of my hand.
Page: 1 of 1