Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic : Outer Rim War. (Recruitment Post)

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi Master Alo
03-28-2006, 3:01 PM
Ok this is a rpg based on what happened in Revans life when he live in the outer rim this is based in the 3 years before the events of kotor I in a war time against the Rebel Alliance of mandalorians and bounty hunters and some 'grey' Jedi.

Ok.

I would also liike some one to play as revan but make up the his.her false name.

Name: (duh)
Alighnment: ( Rebel or Outer Republic )
Class: ( Just to determine what your charecer is like combat wise)
Ranged Weapon : (optional)
Melee Weapon : (optional)

History:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Alo
Alighnment: OR
Class: Soldier
Ranged Weapon :
Scavenged Blaster pistol

This is a blaster pistol custommly built out of old model parts.
As strong as a normal blaster but with a shorter range this is a good weapon for people who cannot afford mutch.

Melee Weapon : Short Sword

History: Alo grew up in the sewers of TAris his parents had fought fo his life against racgouls but had died when he was 3 he was taken in by a up worlder who raised him like his own for a unknow amount of time until the war came and he joined Revan against the madalorians. Alo had snuck aboard a bounty hunters ship at that very day as he was alone and abbandoned and went to the world of asral there he met his freind Talm a Grey Jedi and started to learn basic combat. Over the years he gained a connection to the force which is yet to be tamed.
 Diego Varen
03-28-2006, 3:18 PM
There wasn't any Rebel Alliance in KOTOR times.
 Jedi Master Alo
03-28-2006, 3:22 PM
ummm.... This is a fan rpg in the outer rim deep in the outer rim basicly it un told information of the outer rim so in this rpg.. there is a rebel alliance in the ways of rebels who will not stay under the outer rim republic
 Xbx_Inthusiast
03-28-2006, 6:18 PM
The rules said that the rpgs didn't need to be about kotor. Heck, i'm in an rp that's 63 years after the destruction of deathstar 2.
 arvik
03-29-2006, 5:27 PM
I'll be Revan. HE's one of my best non made up characters.
Page: 1 of 1