Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Console?

Page: 1 of 1
 LogoX
03-26-2006, 1:11 PM
Hey,

How can I get console up? Everytime I ask it its called laming or something.Im new to the game so dont know what it means. :king1:
Thnx and greetings,

Logo.X
 LogoX
03-26-2006, 1:18 PM
:wstupid: Oh..just saw it on the FAQ thnx anyway! and sorry!
 Kurgan
03-26-2006, 3:40 PM
They call bringing up the console "laming"? Who are these crazies? Heh...

MTFBWY
 Good Sir Knight
03-27-2006, 3:00 AM
This might have been happening during this skillful rampage in blue form.

:3pdance: :dsaber: :3pdance:
 LogoX
03-27-2006, 3:30 PM
Well.. uhm when i asked it they kicked me for laming :s.... What is laming exactly?
 Samuel Dravis
03-27-2006, 7:58 PM
Anything that makes you get more score than them, or does not conform to their roleplaying 'rules.' JKA's MP servers are filled with that kind of behavior, with only a few exceptions... it's too bad.
 dtriniman
03-31-2006, 8:48 PM
Laming is attacking someone whose saber is down and/or chatbox is up.
 Good Sir Knight
04-03-2006, 3:55 AM
Anything that makes you get more score than them, or does not conform to their roleplaying 'rules.' JKA's MP servers are filled with that kind of behavior, with only a few exceptions... it's too bad.

Different servers have different rules, when you connect to them it's expected that you adhere to them or leave. It's just like any other game server out there.

Laming is attacking someone whose saber is down and/or chatbox is up.

This is the definition of laming.

You were probably running around trying to kill people in earnest. In some servers it is required that you duel or partake in ffa in the designated area...commonly.

I lame all the time though not because I subscribe to the ctf romanticism that is abundant here, these "honor" rules can make things a little boring.

Again this is merely a point of view, some would tout it as fact.
 Mr_Fett
06-10-2006, 7:53 PM
i got lammed then a guy blamed me for lamming then i got kicked does that even make sence?!
 Lightsaberboy
06-10-2006, 7:54 PM
when you're playing JO online....yes, that does.
Page: 1 of 1