Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

stuck in Nar Shadda - red eclipse won't come

Page: 1 of 1
 peternc9
03-22-2006, 10:56 PM
Originally, I had finished Onderon, then went to Nar Shadda. I did everything I was supposed to in Nad Shadda, yet the red eclipse won't come, so I can't get my meeting with the exahnge. So I went and finished the other planets, and now I'm back on nar shadda. Anyone know what I can do? is there even anything I can do? or do I have to restarT?
 PazaakPrincess
04-08-2006, 1:17 PM
hmm that seems really odd, they usually show up once you've completed enough quests to get noticed by the exchange and generally after exiting the Refugee Camp.

Have you completed the following?
Trade War - The two merchants in the main area
Swoop thingy (can't remember the title but you have to do some stuff in the swoop place not the swoop garage)
Kill the spice traders (near one of the merchants)
Flop house - meet people complete their side quests
Docks - Pylon quest
Vogga - Be a dancer, meet vogga, steal some stuff from him
Pazaak Den - Beat the champ
Refugee Quests - Talk to or kill the Serroco thugs, Talk to or Kill the Exchange sub-boss, find the lost girl, fix the swoop bike, heal or demoralise the sick guy, reunite or trick the refugee husband and wife.

Generally if you've done most of these and exit the Camp the Red Eclipse will appear.

PS: I think if you've played the other planets though you may have to start over at least go back before Nar Shadaa the first time, if you can.
 DarthBalls9
04-18-2006, 2:26 PM
that is right pazaakprincess, peternc9 would have to do that go back to the start of that level.
 adam 1188
04-24-2006, 12:03 PM
if they are not coming you should pay that little guy in thecorner of the entertainment place out side pazaak den, if you are on the lightside this is the probable answer for u dont kill the exchange guy when u r on the gud side.

P.S after you pay him just run around for a while the same thing happened to me 3rd time through.

Edit: you dont have to start the level agAIN by the way. dont listen to the other 2.
 Draden
10-17-2006, 9:42 AM
I have the same problem and I have been walking around for hours and still no Red Eclipse. I don't want to have to start again is there a better solution.
thnx in advance
 Anakin Skywalker
11-08-2006, 10:12 AM
Have you sold T3-M4 to Kodin, the guy w/ the other Astromech Droid? If you have they won't appear because you can NOT get on the Ebon Hawk
Page: 1 of 1