Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game closing

Page: 1 of 1
 biny
03-22-2006, 5:54 PM
I've downloaded a bunch of maps. The last two times I've put a list in on random order, it's crashed! Just closed, no warning, no error report, no nothing. It's just gone. The first time was when it got to Bespin: Platforms (:)) but then I played it alone and it worked fine. The second time was with the map called "Anor." But I had played that map before and it worked fine!

What's going on!!

P.S.: Bespin: Platforms rocks!!
:rock:

EDIT: This also happened with a map called Clone Wars Geonosis, both on a list and when I played it individually.
 zerted
03-22-2006, 11:32 PM
Does it always crash on random order? Play the maps in the normal order and see it that works.
 biny
03-23-2006, 12:17 PM
Yes and no. Yes because it does crash on random order. No because the map "Clone Wars Geonosis" always crashes. But I really want to play that map.
 BinaryZero
03-23-2006, 3:20 PM
Clone Wars Geonosis has bugged AI. Try setting up for no AI at all and go into the map, and it should work.

The mapper has acknowledged the bug in the thread on filefront and will be posting a fixed version.
 biny
03-24-2006, 1:59 PM
What's the point without the AI? The list have only crashed when Clone Wars Geonosis was in it... I think I'll just delete it.
Page: 1 of 1